Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!

Where do you keep that blood, and where did you get it?

I am trying to turn a lazy Saturday morning into a busy one by writing a little.
Oh the blood is flowing through me.

My forefathers were part of a menacing clan in Northern Ireland who were descendants of the Vikings.

Don’t let my profile pic put you off😂

whaddya writing about? 😘

Oh the blood is flowing through me.

My forefathers were part of a menacing clan in Northern Ireland who were descendants of the Vikings.

Don’t let my profile pic put you off😂

whaddya writing about? 😘
A German with an Irish heritage with a few drops of Norse blood? Sounds exotic!

It doesn't. Don't let MY profile pic put you off! :D

Oh, just some random fantasy novel thing. You writing?

Good morning!

I'm new here, what's going on?
Welcome! Does your username mean we have another Scandinavian here now? Not many around!

This thread is true to its name, chaos. A normally friendly bunch of people chatting about whatever. Usually not worth the hassle of catching up if you have missed a dozen of pages, just jump in where you are. But we don't mind if you answer to some old posts. It happens regularly, especially if someone has commented on yours while you sleep or are busy!

A German with an Irish heritage with a few drops of Norse blood? Sounds exotic!

It doesn't. Don't let MY profile pic put you off! :D

Oh, just some random fantasy novel thing. You writing?
Hahaha I am the United Nations 😂😂

Your profile pic is interesting.

Are you in Skandinavia?

I dont write, but I do read when I have time 😘

Welcome! Does your username mean we have another Scandinavian here now? Not many around!

This thread is true to its name, chaos. A normally friendly bunch of people chatting about whatever. Usually not worth the hassle of catching up if you have missed a dozen of pages, just jump in where you are. But we don't mind if you answer to some old posts. It happens regularly, especially if someone has commented on yours while you sleep or are busy!
Thank you very much!

Yes, indeed. I am born and bred in Scandinavia. And, if I dare say, look the part, too. :D

Hahaha I am the United Nations 😂😂

Your profile pic is interesting.

Are you in Skandinavia?

I dont write, but I do read when I have time 😘
Why, thank you, but you shouldn't say such things! That tends to make me lose at least twenty IQ points.

I am in Scandinavia, yes.

What do you like to read?

If the myth about the Vikings invading northern Italy are true, then I too have Viking blood in me. I’m only half Italian but I’m pale as fuck. I think i would just rather have a Viking in me
The Vikings probably invaded everywhere, so it might be! If that was a double entendre, tell me what part of the world I would have to invade to oblige you!

Why, thank you, but you shouldn't say such things! That tends to make me lose at least twenty IQ points.

I am in Scandinavia, yes.

What do you like to read?
Hehehe

Nice! i am down the road from you in Germany 😂🥰

I like to read racy, raunchy trashy novels that make others sitting near me on the train blush with embarrassment.

Do you look like this chap? A girl can dream 😂😂

Attachments

• D7B5D3ED-42E0-4C76-95B9-9FA777992DDA.jpeg
    D7B5D3ED-42E0-4C76-95B9-9FA777992DDA.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Hehehe

Nice! i am down the road from you in Germany 😂🥰

I like to read racy, raunchy trashy novels that make others sitting near me on the train blush with embarrassment.

Do you look like this chap? A girl can dream 😂😂
Ooo, only a ferry trip away! I misplaced my longship, so I have to find other modes of transportation.

That sounds like the kind of literature I want to write. ;-)

I think I look more like a Viking than that guy. Is he not sure if he wants to have a beard or not? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back