Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a red flag for me. On both ends but more so him. In this scenario I think a conversation is needed and paying attention to how he responds to it bc that'd be very telling as to whether there are other major red flags that will make me stop dating him.
Whose idea was the throat grab and hair pull?

I need backup that I’m not overreacting to something…

In a social FB group I’m in, a woman posted about having sex with a guy on their third date. She said she told him he could “grab her hair and throat (yes, I know, not smart)” but then out of nowhere, he hit her across the face.

The other comments were so almost forgiving!!! Like, oh if you see him again, make sure to tell him that’s not ok. My comment was that’s assault. Am I overreacting?? 😲
Next time a guy tells me during sex that I can grab his dick, imma slap him.

See, feels uncalled for, doesn't it? That's why he should have slapped her just cause she liked it a bit rough. He should have eased it in, test the boundaries. Even if she says slap her, don't fucking just slap her. Take it slow ffs

Are you asking that because you're blaming her that he decided that means slap her?
Yes, that's exactly why he's asking. There's a reason he wears "wife beaters". I can hear him saying "she asked for it!" 😂 (please note the sarcasm)

Jason is known for his inflammatory statements on Lit. Calls women skanks & goes off on people and gets banned. Oh, wait... that's not him. 😂

Yes, that's exactly why he's asking. There's a reason he wears "wife beaters". I can hear him saying "she asked for it!" 😂 (please note the sarcasm)

Jason is known for his inflammatory statements on Lit. Calls women skanks & goes off on people and gets banned. Oh, wait... that's not him. 😂
Goes off on people or gets off of people?

How awful. Jason needs a good talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back