Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean … yeah guys still want one on one… but I have not been with a single guy or even been on a date with a guy who … upon finding out I’m bi… asks if I’ve had a 3some and mention how they either haven’t had one and want to try or have had one and want another.
I understand what you mean now. That sucks.

I mean … yeah guys still want one on one… but I have not been with a single guy or even been on a date with a guy who … upon finding out I’m bi… asks if I’ve had a 3some and mention how they either haven’t had one and want to try or have had one and want another.
Well now that we know not to ask....

Hi! :love::love:

In my experience, outside internet friends, every guy wants to be the only dick in the room. If they are serious or want to be serious then they won't ask about 3some, but if they are not serious at the moment, they might ask or say they want to try but they won't agree for mfm. They want fmf

In my experience, outside internet friends, every guy wants to be the only dick in the room. If they are serious or want to be serious then they won't ask about 3some, but if they are not serious at the moment, they might ask or say they want to try but they won't agree for mfm. They want fmf
Sorry yeah I was referring to FMF 3somes

Happy Birthday Anja!
giphy.gif

This has been my experience sometimes too. Most guys ask het women if they've been with another women. I get asked here too

What sucks about being bi … is that every guy just wants a 3some and lesbians won’t date bi women

A lot of het women or gay men won't date a bi guy from what I hear too!

I guess I never thought about that. You mean men don't want a one on one? And it seems odd to me that lesbians would not date bi women. That sucks. And not in a good way

A Short List of Things that Bisexual People Often Hear...
  • It's just a phase. You're just experimenting. You don't know what you want.
  • How can you say that you're bi if you've never actually had sex with a person of the same sex?
  • Bisexuals are promiscuous/will cheat.
  • Bisexuals are narcissistic.
*info taken from the GLAAD and LGBT Hero sites and my/friends' personal experiences

Last edited:
and to know that the clit is more than the witty bitty visible part (if you compare an average clitoris (the full one) to an average penis you'll find the clitoris is even bigger) and somewhat i think we did have that conversation before :ROFLMAO: 😇
And then there's all those mysterious glands that women have too. A woman's private parts are truly fascinating. It makes the male organ look totally inferior.

A Short List of Things that Bisexual People Often Hear...
  • It's just a phase. You're just experimenting. You don't know what you want.
  • How can you say that you're bi if you've never actually had sex with a person of the same sex?
  • Bisexuals are promiscuous/will cheat.
  • Bisexuals are narcissistic.

I've been told by a lesbian, on a couple occasions, that, even though she really likes me, she doesn't trust dating a woman who has mainly had boyfriends. The assumption was that I would dump her for a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back