Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent happy whatever to whomever, so who is here, who is gone, who is reincarnated as who?

my offering is a cock who is working so hard that I am kind of glad it isn't one of mine. (I know, right)
I havent been here much so I cannot really give you the low down.

@Sundayschild is missing though, I always notice as he is my sweetheart.

how are you doing girl?

nice cock hehehehe 😂

my name's Anja (yes my real first name) and i'm a young mother (late february) in my early twenties who lives with her Stepbrother (and yes He's little bug's father 🥰 and the love of my life - although W/we're both pan and poly ) in a kinky D/s relationship (the rest is all in my profile :ROFLMAO: )
She's also one of the sweetest people on earth.😍🌍 FUNNY AF too!🤣

excellent happy whatever to whomever, so who is here, who is gone, who is reincarnated as who?

my offering is a cock who is working so hard that I am kind of glad it isn't one of mine. (I know, right)

everything is different
nothing changed

you’re going to have to feel yourself through like a blind person driving a car

here at the gif and tik tok emporium

my name's Anja (yes my real first name) and i'm a young mother (late february) in my early twenties who lives with her Stepbrother (and yes He's little bug's father 🥰 and the love of my life - although W/we're both pan and poly ) in a kinky D/s relationship (the rest is all in my profile :ROFLMAO: )
well god damn. I am apparently way more vanilla (suush any disagreeing pervs from skype) who is fucking up her google search history trying to make a sex map because I am not sure what many of the choices are. damn, I need more caffeine for that.

E/everyone will have fun or else
MildMintyHalibut-size_restricted.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Kinda wish I was going to Germany now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back