Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
wuhan flu = covid?
Correct. I'm just being a twat.

If you look at history, we have typically named disease from it's place of origin. Ebola (the name of the river it came from), Spanish flu, swine flu, monkey pox......the list could go on. The WHO have joined the snowflake brigade and stated it created harm by carrying on this tradition.

Next maybe we should start re-thinking how name hurricanes, I never be the same again if they named one after me.

If you look at history, we have typically named disease from it's place of origin. Ebola (the name of the river it came from), Spanish flu, swine flu, monkey pox......the list could go on. The WHO have joined the snowflake brigade and stated it created harm by carrying on this tradition.

Next maybe we should start re-thinking how name hurricanes, I never be the same again if they named one after me.
It's okay, a hurricane named after my Abuela killed my Abuelo. To be fair, he died from sickness while our overlords agued about whether or not we should even get aid.

I dont think Spanish flu originated in Spain. History is often weird and inaccurate. And I think most ‘snowflakes’ would survive if they so happen to share a name with a major storm.

There was a tropical storm and a hurricane with my names, I survived 😁

What does snowflake brigade mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back