Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I have no idea who or what that dude was, but he also didn't speak English. And on that actual trip, I was in the middle, and my about-to-be husband was in the window seat. Flying west, and sitting on the sun side of the plane, and he was getting hotter and hotter and more and more unpleasant (and yes, I told him not to sit there but then as now, he listens to no one but himself), and huge asleep guy is on the other side, and really, I just wanted to die or kill someone. Either would do.

Also, never marry someone you can't stand to travel with. It's a sign.

Ha, I have no idea who or what that dude was, but he also didn't speak English. And on that actual trip, I was in the middle, and my about-to-be husband was in the window seat. Flying west, and sitting on the sun side of the plane, and he was getting hotter and hotter and more and more unpleasant (and yes, I told him not to sit there but then as now, he listens to no one but himself), and huge asleep guy is on the other side, and really, I just wanted to die or kill someone. Either would do.

Usually on public transportation I end up with strange old dudes sleeping on me. Sigh

This .ages me thankful I can drive anywhere in England in a day or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back