Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm… did it with a boyfriend in my 20s. Was young enough to block out the fact that everyone, especially the flight attendants knew what was going on 🤣. Airplane bathrooms are super small & cramped. No chance of me cumming at all… just do not recommend 🤣

Yeah private jets are pretty much the only way to join the mile high club and actually enjoy it.

Ummmm… did it with a boyfriend in my 20s. Was young enough to block out the fact that everyone, especially the flight attendants knew what was going on 🤣. Airplane bathrooms are super small & cramped. No chance of me cumming at all… just do not recommend 🤣
That's what I always figured. I'm neither petite enough nor super flexible enough to think it would be any kind of fun.

But on the other hand, the head and fingering sorts of thing sounds really fun. With the hot stranger sitting next to you....

Of course, the person sitting next to me is usually either my son or some enormous dude in a mustard colored suit who promptly falls asleep. On me. And snores.

Century 21 conventions are the worst!

Ha, I have no idea who or what that dude was, but he also didn't speak English. And on that actual trip, I was in the middle, and my about-to-be husband was in the window seat. Flying west, and sitting on the sun side of the plane, and he was getting hotter and hotter and more and more unpleasant (and yes, I told him not to sit there but then as now, he listens to no one but himself), and huge asleep guy is on the other side, and really, I just wanted to die or kill someone. Either would do.

Also, never marry someone you can't stand to travel with. It's a sign.

That's what I always figured. I'm neither petite enough nor super flexible enough to think it would be any kind of fun.

But on the other hand, the head and fingering sorts of thing sounds really fun. With the hot stranger sitting next to you....

Of course, the person sitting next to me is usually either my son or some enormous dude in a mustard colored suit who promptly falls asleep. On me. And snores.
I knew the guy. I once tried to pick up a military guy coming back from the middle east who was sitting next to me when I was going on a work trip. (His home city was the city I was going to) Almost had him, but in the end he decided to not blow off his ride and coming home party. So close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back