Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not indecency Justa, just inappropriate

And the furnace that is the UK atm starts to heat up ready for tomorrow and Tuesday!!

I might not make it to Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Morning all you wee rays of sunshine ๐Ÿ’‹
You could try sending some of the heat to Scandinavia a bit earlier.

Haha gladly, Strix
I love the sunshine but my house feels like the heating is on
We have below 20C today and tomorrow. I know the warm weather front is coming this way - we'll be caught between 2 - but still only 2-3 days 25-30C. Thursday ought to be 30C.

So we really could deal with some more warmth.

We have below 20C today and tomorrow. I know the warm weather front is coming this way - we'll be caught between 2 - but still only 2-3 days 25-30C. Thursday ought to be 30C.

So we really could deal with some more warmth.
You can have the extra 10 degrees weโ€™re having tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not greedy!! Itโ€™s nice to share

I have a disabled friend in the UK who is suffering greatly from the heat... I'd gladly make tomorrow's 19 to 29 if it was all away from your inhumane heat.
Oh I canโ€™t imagine how difficult that must be for your friend. Weโ€™re looking at around 39/40 tomorrow. Itโ€™ll be really difficult for anyone who has issues regulating their body temp etc

Oh I canโ€™t imagine how difficult that must be for your friend. Weโ€™re looking at around 39/40 tomorrow. Itโ€™ll be really difficult for anyone who has issues regulating their body temp etc
Or for whom the heat aggravates the symptoms. In her town it's supposed to be 38 on Tuesday.

Or for whom the heat aggravates the symptoms. In her town it's supposed to be 38 on Tuesday.
Absolutely, weโ€™re just not equipped for this kind of heat. The buildings are made to hold heat which makes cooling down even more difficult. But itโ€™s not for too long, thankfully

Iโ€™m on a 10hr day tomorrow but thankfully we have air conditioning. Never been so glad to know Iโ€™m going in to work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Morning Ana ๐Ÿ˜
Hehehe I was thinking the same! I will have 3 office days with full use of the air conditioning! Bleedinโ€™ bliss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ill have both feet in 2 buckets of ice cubes under my desk on my home office days. Oh what a sight that will be.

enjoy your day!!

is central heat and air less common there or is it something about the design that makes it less efficient?
Our central heating isnโ€™t air itโ€™s radiators the pump hot water through. We generally donโ€™t have air conditioning units in homes. Theyโ€™re usually all insulated to keep heat in because we generally get crappy weather. So the heat stays trapped in the houses.

Not a pretty sight hehe

Our central heating isnโ€™t air itโ€™s radiators the pump hot water through. We generally donโ€™t have air conditioning units in homes. Theyโ€™re usually all insulated to keep heat in because we generally get crappy weather. So the heat stays trapped in the houses.

Not a pretty sight hehe
No heat or air in this house. My windows are open 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜

Hehehe I was thinking the same! I will have 3 office days with full use of the air conditioning! Bleedinโ€™ bliss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ill have both feet in 2 buckets of ice cubes under my desk on my home office days. Oh what a sight that will be.

enjoy your day!!
Oh come on, Ana, this is Lit. After you've had your feet in those buckets you'll be able to sell each ice cube on the Fetish and Sexuality thread and make a fortune!

Not a pretty sight hehe
oh wow. that does sound rough. I honestly don't use my heat too much (I have it set to kick on if the house drops to like 72) but my ac kicks on at 78. this is warmer than most americans but not entirely uncommon this far south. We adapt to the heat lol. When I lived up north, I thought of room temperature as 68, now I am ok with 78.

adgz1YN_460swp.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back