Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow. that does sound rough. I honestly don't use my heat too much (I have it set to kick on if the house drops to like 72) but my ac kicks on at 78. this is warmer than most americans but not entirely uncommon this far south. We adapt to the heat lol. When I lived up north, I thought of room temperature as 68, now I am ok with 78.
I'm a southerner who has refused to acclimate to the heat. Friends hate my house cause it's cold year round. 😂

So I'm going to drop this bomb and jump in the shower:

I've had multiple complaints/ comments from multiple sources about the huge amount of gifs we've been posting. I can see a valid point in the argument that they detract from conversation at a certain point/ amount. I've skipped entire pages when catching up because it felt like a meme/gif factory. Let's try to use them less and rely on conversation more. This specific page is a perfect example. Lots of fun and discussion with a gif or two thrown in. I have wondered if they are why it seems the page lags sometimes and it takes forever to even put a reaction to a post. We don't need dang gifs/memes to be sexy and fun. We're all crazy fun and some of the sexiest people on the planet dammit! 😍😘❤️

So I'm going to drop this bomb and jump in the shower:

I've had multiple complaints/ comments from multiple sources about the huge amount of gifs we've been posting. I can see a valid point in the argument that they detract from conversation at a certain point/ amount. I've skipped entire pages when catching up because it felt like a meme/gif factory. Let's try to use them less and rely on conversation more. This specific page is a perfect example. Lots of fun and discussion with a gif or two thrown in. I have wondered if they are why it seems the page lags sometimes and it takes forever to even put a reaction to a post. We don't need dang gifs/memes to be sexy and fun. We're all crazy fun and some of the sexiest people on the planet dammit! 😍😘❤️

That’s not a bomb. That’s good thread hostessing. :). Thanks for making this thread so welcoming, interesting, and fun.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆​
*today's "Howdy" in honor of a friend who passed away last night. It's how we always used to great each other and made the greeting part of my regular vocabulary.

RIP my friend. ♥️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆​

Thank you to all offering your condolences to my above referenced post.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Love to you all. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆​
*today's "Howdy" in honor of a friend who passed away last night. It's how we always used to great each other and made the greeting part of my regular vocabulary.

RIP my friend. ♥️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆​

Thank you to all offering your condolences to my above referenced post.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Love to you all. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Let me also offer mine. I suspect all the howdys you say from now on will be in his honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back