Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
hVgewq1.gif

This is how I like being submissive to a man. :heart:

I have before, yeah lit of course. Random story. When I first joined lit, a man messaged me, kind of amazed me, then saw this quiz and again mind blown. I didn't even know I was a unusual until like my mid 20s, as no one told me. I was informed I was atypically intense, rough, aggressive, wild. I notice others are often very talkative during sex, and I don't like talking because it makes me have to find words, which is hard. People always ask what you are thinking? The fact that I think nothing is almost not believed. Like, maybe a fantasy I won't share. I literally do not think. I just feel. I feel the moment, the sensations of all my senses, emotions. Things like the existence of thoughts, words, and the world fall away.

Anyway, I was newer here, not much post history, this man had messaged me, and topic of bedroom mannerisms came up, and I was trying and assuming I was failing to explain because I have struggled to explain for decades. he stops me, and just says like, yeah, I know you are primal, that is why I messaged you. What, Ok, what the hell is primal? I go google. Damn, I think he is correct. How did a man I barely know, with very little information, nail something I've struggled to explain for decades, and I could have explained it with 1 word. Then like the next day, I saw this quiz, and damn. 1 word, 20 years of failing to explain. 1 fucking word. The other top ones are obviously no surprise
It's always amazing when someone reads you like that. Even when you know yourself already but just haven't discussed it yet. And finding yourself is another amazing thing.

I don't think either while having sex - if it's good. I'm not primal, but sensations take over and my brain shuts down. I also become mute to the point that I can't get one single syllable out of my mouth... Meaning I really need to be able to trust my partner.

exactly. I had also learned that most chicks don't do like regular weekend fuck a thons. like um, How do other people destress? That was always my go to. How do other people get out of their head?
Cuddling. Lots of cuddling.

But sex works too, if I have a partner able to get through my stress to get me in the mood. Over the years I've leaned some can't do it, and some do it just like that.

And when I am restless and anxious, sometimes the best thing to do is to dominate me into having orgasm after orgam, at least one more than I think I want or need myself. Till I just float in the feeling.

Everybody should use ginger paste. Ginger should not be allowed to be sold in its natural form. It is so fucking ugly. If that was a person, you wouldn’t let them out of the house. It looks disfigured, thin bits, fat bits, knobbly bits. And it is awkward. Peel it with a spoon! A fucking spoon? For peeling? Not normal at all. Ban it from everywhere until it has been pulverised into a paste
Uhm... I have to ask... why were you peeling it with a spoon...

ugh they adjusted the weather forecast for tomorrow: 100F/38C (today 93/34) :oops: right now (8.17am) it's already 68/20 :oops: then it will drop fast the next 1-2 days then go up slowly again (rollercoaster weather)

and about aircon in european homes: when our houses were built the climate was quite milder (here in the city there was hardly ever temperature over 30C in the summers until around the year 2000 and before even high temperatures close to 30C were rather unusual this far up north as my city has about the same latitude as edmonton (canada) and we rather had to deal with cold weather in the winter with much snow even in the city which now hardly happens any longer and my generation does only know this from documentaries and photos and the older generations telling)
I am old enough to remember it...

Yes, 30C wasn't as common when I was a kid. Still not really going beyond it and even this week we'll stay below 30 (29 on Thursday and Friday and cooler otherwise), so it you feel like frying, take a quick trip to Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back