Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. Feeling a bit better today. Might actually do something physical today if the weather doesn't beat me.

It's 07.45 here and it's already 26°c/78.8°F. Apparently we're due to hit 40°c/104°F. Which isn't so bad if the country in question is used to, or geared up for these temperatures. But we dont see this for anymore than a few days at a time, therefore we don't routinely fit AC. My dog has already gone into hiding.

Good morning all. Feeling a bit better today. Might actually do something physical today if the weather doesn't beat me.

It's 07.45 here and it's already 26°c/78.8°F. Apparently we're due to hit 40°c/104°F. Which isn't so bad if the country in question is used to, or geared up for these temperatures. But we dont see this for anymore than a few days at a time, therefore we don't routinely fit AC. My dog has already gone into hiding.
When I lived in Texas my Aircon carked it.. It was a miserable existence. Stay safe and hydrated x

Careful, you don't know how bad covid affects you internally. You might need supervision swimming in deep waters.

I recommend livestreaming your dip. Out of concern of course. Just so we can call 999, not cause we're pervs or anything o.o
You're so kind. There's me thinking all you were interested in was perving over near-naked men 🤭 My faith in humanity restored 😘

Glad you at least feel better to start with.

Just your average, everyday kinky fucker. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would expect nothing less.

Mine is...well....the jury is still out...lol
GduNPQk.jpg

exactly. I had also learned that most chicks don't do like regular weekend fuck a thons. like um, How do other people destress? That was always my go to. How do other people get out of their head?
But I rather like being in my own head.

I'll destress by getting into someone else's for a change. Brains are allowed vacations too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back