Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took your goddamn weirdo test and I am 87% vanilla. I think everything else was single digits or zero. My problem is the length of the test. How many different ways are you gonna ask a muh fucker if he wants pets and slaves and to wrap a rope around his junk. Come on! Mix it up. Where are the questions about eating nachos after you blow your load all over some skanks tramp stamp?

So I took your goddamn weirdo test and I am 87% vanilla. I think everything else was single digits or zero. My problem is the length of the test. How many different ways are you gonna ask a muh fucker if he wants pets and slaves and to wrap a rope around his junk. Come on! Mix it up. Where are the questions about eating nachos after you blow your load all over some skanks tramp stamp?

There are so many responses. I’m just going to say: nachos are good.

He doesn’t have to wrap a rope around his junk. He has pets and slaves to do that! I don’t think you took this very seriously at all. Pass those nachos over and go try again. Put some spunk into it this time 😞

There are so many responses. I’m just going to say: nachos are good.
You’re goddamn right they are. And you know I might just make my own weirdo sex test that consists of good post bang sesh food, booze and television. Like, how likely are you to enjoy a bag of Fritos covered in ranch dressing as you drink boxed wine and watch King Of The Hill reruns?

You’re goddamn right they are. And you know I might just make my own weirdo sex test that consists of good post bang sesh food, booze and television. Like, how likely are you to enjoy a bag of Fritos covered in ranch dressing as you drink boxed wine and watch King Of The Hill reruns?
🤦🏻‍♀️

Fritos need chili. Ranch? Where did you get that?!

🤦🏻‍♀️

Fritos need chili. Ranch? Where did you get that?!
See these are fair questions you are throwing my way. Chili is fine with fritos but I just enjoy mixing weird food and condiments together for pleasure when I am piss drunk at 3pm. Post sex Chips with Sour cream and sriracha is the equivalent to you freaks dumping hot grease on your butholes I dont fucking know.

I'm thrilled that @AnjaPPunk was the 100k post! And on that note of celebration, I'm asking @ToPleaseHim to close the thread. It's someone else's turn to host you wonderful crazy pervs! Thank you for making this one of the craziest, fast moving, crazy fun, insane things I've ever experienced.

@cheekygirl75 said she wouldn't mind starting Chaos 2. Until this one is closed, let's come up with titles for the new thread. My entry is:
Chaos 2: Absolute Anal Anarchy

Careful, you don't know how bad covid affects you internally. You might need supervision swimming in deep waters.

I recommend livestreaming your dip. Out of concern of course. Just so we can call 999, not cause we're pervs or anything o.o
I hate when I have to choose between loving or haha'ing a post. So here it is ❤️😂

*adds results to the Chaos Pie Chart of Perversion

Interesting to have such similar scores for both dominant and submissive. I mean, I get that's why Switch comes out on top, but I don't remember seeing quite such an even balance before :)
Mine are 1% different 😂

It isn’t a sobriety test. Don’t be afraid
I can recite my ABCs bqckwards
How much have you practice for this 😂
Oh thanks. My stamina is top notch. Lasted 4 minutes once.
😂😂
Lmao. Dude. Do it again. Do the short version at least. Don't even have to make an account.
This sounds like diarrea waiting to happen. I'll pass.

I'm thrilled that @AnjaPPunk was the 100k post! And on that note of celebration, I'm asking @ToPleaseHim to close the thread. It's someone else's turn to host you wonderful crazy pervs! Thank you for making this one of the craziest, fast moving, crazy fun, insane things I've ever experienced.

@cheekygirl75 said she wouldn't mind starting Chaos 2. Until this one is closed, let's come up with titles for the new thread. My entry is:
I was thinking something like Chaotic Conversation but I’m open to options!

Thank you for being a wonderful hostess throughout this thread’s first journey. No matter what Chaos threads follow, this one will always remain fondly in my heart.

The lights may go out but the glow will always remain.

Now let me go and cry in peace

❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back