Come on in here, darlings.

postobitum said:
I be gone for a while and look what happens - everyone loses their ever lovin' minds! lmao I sure missed all you nuts. And I can say that becasue I am a card-carrying member of the nut club.

LUV the av Eve, very nice. I was tempted to try that with pregnant belly going on, but I'm not sure I would be able to get back up, much less get to the computer. Suffice to say I am envious. And much more poorly shaved - ever try shaving all that without being able to see it???

I need to get to writing....
When is the baby due? I want another baby. I saw a picture of one on msn home page this morning and my ovaries quivered with excitement. I think it's just pms though.

I just noticed that I was tagged a temporary Lit hermit - wtf?? I know I was gone a while, but a hermit? There's gotta be a better tag than that. What about on hiatus, or vacationing in Bali for an undetermined amount of time? (I wish.)

WickedEve said:
When is the baby due? I want another baby. I saw a picture of one on msn home page this morning and my ovaries quivered with excitement. I think it's just pms though.

Due for lift-off on Aug 5th. I CANT WAIT. After the little guy is declared healthy and all the hubby is gettin clipped, I might too if the military will foot the bill. With my luck he would miraculously heal and we'd be back in baby land within a year. Two is enough!

Angeline said:
I'm making pasta fazool. That's how we say it where I come from. I think people from tonier neighborhoods call it pasta i fagioli. It smells intoxicatingly good.

How did Tess break her kneecap in a teacup?

Pardon my smirk vile da sprintze is cooking pasta fazool
:D
vas is dis?
oy

WickedEve said:

I think I can see your ovaries quivering in that AV
or maybe those are your toes
I failed biology

Eve, my hubby was equally impressed with your ovaries. Just thought I'd let you know.

Tathagata said:
I think I can see your ovaries quivering in that AV
or maybe those are your toes
I failed biology
just shut up you hairball.

postobitum said:
I just noticed that I was tagged a temporary Lit hermit - wtf?? I know I was gone a while, but a hermit? There's gotta be a better tag than that. What about on hiatus, or vacationing in Bali for an undetermined amount of time? (I wish.)
Well, that's new. It must be part of the upgrades.

postobitum said:
Eve, my hubby was equally impressed with your ovaries. Just thought I'd let you know.
okay, I'm changing it. Strange men are looking at... my stuff.

lol, sorry, he wasn't slobbering over the screen or anything! He was just respectfully appreciative. So don't go feeling like you need to take a shower now or anything. :rolleyes:

WickedEve said:
I didn't know you removed them. Last week I started to remove all mine but I've done that several times in the past and it's a real bitch to resubmit hundreds of poems. ;)

For you, an all day, all night or maybe an all week affair. I can't imagine you doing that unless you're kidding me. You've got a hell of a lot of work put up!

For me, I always do things I regret. I should've named myself "Erratic Poet" or something similar. *grins*

Tristesse said:
Are you able to do it bit by bit? The only time I removed mine was all at once but there are one or two I'd like to weed out.

I've done this before. I wanted to keep my poem, but do some editing after I realized it needed some work. I posted the same title again, and put my edited poem in the box, but you have to add the word "EDIT" or "EDITED" behind the title with a dash before it. If you're poem is called "Fantasy" (for example), you'd write it out like this--> Fantasy- EDITED. There would be no need to delete it- just edit it with the same title. I hope that makes sense.

Tristesse said:
Saldne, I'm glad you are resubmitting. We all do things on a mood-driven whim. I know I do.

Thank you, Tristesse. :rose: You're right, we all do, and I know I'm not alone. I need to think more positive, and stop giving up. I wanna be a poet, I wanna be a poet, I wanna be a poet! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. *choo choo*

Live and learn.

Tathagata said:
I was going to object to that but I have no reason to
Tath, I wish you'd change your monkey av. I'm starting to believe it's really you.
A little while ago I had the most delightful memory. I was thinking about that time my ex wanted me to rub icy hot on his back (for the hundredth time) and a big glob accidentally got in the crack of his ass. It was so cute the way he jumped around and said, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh god!" He was just like a little monkey.

WickedEve said:
okay, I'm changing it. Strange men are looking at... my stuff.

Now I'm just confused - at least with the other one there was no doubt about what it was.

:confused:

Tristesse said:
Now I'm just confused - at least with the other one there was no doubt about what it was.

:confused:

I'm gonna have to ditto this comment. Eve, don't kill me, but it looks like you're on the toilet. *confused too*

saldne said:
I'm gonna have to ditto this comment. Eve, don't kill me, but it looks like you're on the toilet. *confused too*
I'm actually squatting on the front porch... not doing anything, though. lol And it's upside down. Toilet? Uh. Now I have to change it again!!!

WickedEve said:
Tath, I wish you'd change your monkey av. I'm starting to believe it's really you.
A little while ago I had the most delightful memory. I was thinking about that time my ex wanted me to rub icy hot on his back (for the hundredth time) and a big glob accidentally got in the crack of his ass. It was so cute the way he jumped around and said, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh god!" He was just like a little monkey.

Well it's pretty close to me
in spirit at least
I'm not as hairy....
and I don't drink " Bud"

Should I tell you my icy/hot story??
no
I probably shouldn't
suffice to say she always made sure I washed my hands after that...
she didn't look like a monkey though
she looked insane

WickedEve said:
I'm actually squatting on the front porch... not doing anything, though. lol And it's upside down. Toilet? Uh. Now I have to change it again!!!

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only fickle one here. :D

Of course, anyone else reading this thread now is going to demand a gander at those two AVs, Evie.

Tathagata said:
Well it's pretty close to me
in spirit at least
I'm not as hairy....
and I don't drink " Bud"

Should I tell you my icy/hot story??
no
I probably shouldn't
suffice to say she always made sure I washed my hands after that...
she didn't look like a monkey though
she looked insane
I bet everyone has an icy hot story. lol
I also used to paint his toenails while he was sleeping and then the polish remover would accidentally disappear.

Tristesse said:
Of course, anyone else reading this thread now is going to demand a gander at those two AVs, Evie.

Which 2? The one where I'm hanging upside down half-naked from a hot air balloon and the one where I'm having sex with that chain gang in my bathroom?

WickedEve said:
Which 2? The one where I'm hanging upside down half-naked from a hot air balloon and the one where I'm having sex with that chain gang in my bathroom?

Yes, those two. I right clicked on both but the one with you and that hairy guy with the striped PJs doind acrobatic things in the tub is my fave.

WickedEve said:
I bet everyone has an icy hot story. lol
I also used to paint his toenails while he was sleeping and then the polish remover would accidentally disappear.

hence the " wicked" in your name

~makes a note to wear socks and gloves when sleeping with Eve~
ok the gloves were preordained....

I'll shut up now

Tathagata said:
hence the " wicked" in your name

~makes a note to wear socks and gloves when sleeping with Eve~
ok the gloves were preordained....

I'll shut up now
I may be wicked but it's in a cute way. Besides, he deserved pink nails. Uh... those god awful, scraggly, devil nails of his. Every morning, those toes were in my face... so, I painted them.

Back