Contest III

bulgingjocks said:
Hopefully i will have something for you tonight Moonlight Elf.

I have no problems with a PM vote aswell, or as someone else mentioned (i apologise for not knowing who it was) splitting the contestants into 2 polls and say in the last 2 or 3 days have the top 2 from each poll compete it out.

On another matter, is there a image size restriction on the entries?

As long as they are within the Lit restrictions I'm okay with whatever you have.

We'll wait and see how many entries we end up having. The pm vote might be the best as the 2 pools and then a 3rd to decided the winner might take longer.

My addy's been pmed to ya. :)

dark-glasses said:
I'm ok with either solution..so long as it doesn't go ito double overtime with voting. A week seems plenty.

Ok! let's start the NEXT one!!! :D

You are just so full of excited energy I love it! :D

A agree with you about not wanting to take too long. The pm voting option looks better right now. I'm gonna wait and see how many really enter....I had one person back out. Hoping my lil fairy friend will make it.

Class all morning and afternoon so if anyone is looking for me I might not be able to get to ya till later. I knows.....I'm a slow poke.

Moonie, Just sent my picture to you, I didnt sign it- not sure how to! lmao
When you open it you will see!
:kiss: C

Last edited by a moderator:

moonlight elf said:
Class all morning and afternoon so if anyone is looking for me I might not be able to get to ya till later. I knows.....I'm a slow poke.

I am looking for you! :)

I finally finished and am ready to submit. I just need your email addy.

bulgingjocks said:
If there is a problem with my entry, just PM or email me and i'll try and alter it.

Not sure what the size limit for lit is...gonna go check it out. I'll let u know soon. :)
Thank you for putting up with me. :rose:

SensualCealy said:
Moonie, Just sent my picture to you, I didnt sign it- not sure how to! lmao
When you open it you will see!
:kiss: C

I did see!!! :D

:kiss: 's right back at cha

Moonie

Sweet_emOcean said:
I am looking for you! :)

I finally finished and am ready to submit. I just need your email addy.

You're looking for me, huh? Well, now you've got me!! ;) :p

YAYYYYY you finished!! Pmed ya back. Can't wait to see it.

dark-glasses said:
to upload from your harddrive...600 x 800 pixels HORIZONTAL....no taller than 600 and no wider than 800...any size within that perimeter. 100.0 KB...so for color...you might have to save as .jpg "optomized"...medium...to keep size down.

OFTEN a 600x800 image with a lot of detail and/oor color range will still be too large (not in dimensions) file-wise...so optomizing (as you are saving can reduce the file size (BUT sacrifices color range)

what would I ever do without you?

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Argh my pic is far too wide, and i think resizing it any smaller would ruin the piece.

I might have to pull out of this one Midnight Elf if the pic wont work, and i dont have time to make a new piece.

bulgingjocks said:
Argh my pic is far too wide, and i think resizing it any smaller would ruin the piece.

I might have to pull out of this one Midnight Elf if the pic wont work, and i dont have time to make a new piece.

That is fine. Just lemme know my Sunday night/early Monday morning. :)

Moonie

moonlight elf said:
Off chance that fairysong comes by this thread......

Sis you need to enter!!!!!!!! It will be fun and u'll be playing with your fave fairy artist.......pretty pleases.

~Moonie :kiss:

Moonie!!!!! :kiss: and *hugs*

I'm in girly. I'll send u a sketch or if i can't get to a scanner I'll doodle something in ps.

Now where's my fairy artist? Dark Glasses where are you?
Come here....closer, closer.. :kiss:

I got the most amazing Xmas/Bday/Get Well gift ever and its hanging on my bedroom wall. Course I had a bit of explaining to do to my older brothers(since I'm living with them now) Haha. Thank you so very much. :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Back