Contest Winners!!!!!!

I don't know how Laurel contacts people. I do know that the contest page says this:

Winning stories will be posted on the Contest page of Literotica within a short time of the end of the contest. Winners will have 60 days from our posting of the results to contact Literotica and claim their prizes. Any prizes not claimed within 60 days will be forfeited by the winner and used by us for future contests.

http://www.literotica.com/contests/index.html

I still think a good PM to Laurel, if you already haven't, would be in order.

gauchecritic said:
Gotta take exception to that Pookie. 'Stroke stories' apart from being valid literature IMHO are not ALL 'a dime a dozen'
Some authors (myself included) take a lot of time and sweat writing 'stroke'

Also, if people are actually reading 'stroke' and expecting literature why do they feel the need to vote them down? Vindictiveness or Conspiracy?

I'm not supporting any theories here but there's really no need to tar everyone with the same brush.

But then perhaps I'm just being,

Gauche

OK ... I did use the paint brush alittle too carelessly. But your stories are not in the same category I was referring too. You do develop your characters and put great effort in the plot. The intended effort may be directed at the "stroke" audience. But I would not call your stories "stroke" stories in the same light. I apologize if I left that impression with my prior comments.

I wish I could explain why people vote the way they do at times. I guess it just depends on what their expectations are and what they end up reading.

For example, I got a great review from one reader about one of my stories. He said he was going to give me a top score but decided to just give me a mid-range score because of all the "incest crap" in the story. It was listed as an incest story. *shrugs*

Another reader basically said the same thing, that he was going to give me a high score. But because all the chapters had not been posted, he was going to lower the score he would give me.

Pookie;

Apology accepted and filed away for future blackmail attempts.

Gauche:rose:

Back