Deep Space (OOC - Recruiting for Group Game!)

emipet:

If you look on the front page, there is this list of things that you would either want to happen to your character or don't want. If you don't want any of them to happen to your character, then you write "No." If you want certain ones to happen to your character, then you write the letter of whatever encounter you'd like to have happen in that section called alien encounters.

Here's the list:

a. Alien Pregnancy (if another character is infected and you have intercourse with him, then you may get something you didn’t want)
b. Tentacle Molestation
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (your character may get bitten or pricked and undergo such side-effects)
d. Mutation (your character is either (a) slowly being turned into an alien creature, or (b) becoming sexually enhanced such as gains larger breasts, penis, etc.)
e. Trapped (you may get lost or trapped in an area of Galileo with another crewmate and you will have to work together to survive the ship and its monsters)

I'm going to contradict myself again, but this is a big thing with me and I don't like when people don't fill it out seriously because if someone goes and does something you don't like because your Dos and Donts were too vague, then you can't hold that person responsible because you made a vague list. Please be as specific as you can with your "Dos" and "Donts." It's pretty much your "Ons" and "Offs" list. What turns you on and what turns you off, and if you don't want anyone turning you off then you need to list all the things that would in your Donts list.

This also goes for other players already involved in this game. Please don't half-ass your Dos and Donts.

Edit: Also, there's no hurry. We still have players that haven't posted yet who are: Tight_n_ready, Carreira, and kittenofdeath. I will be PMing Carreira tomorrow since by then, it will be four days since he last posted. He hasn't given me much notice on his whereabouts. I'm all about recycling players in and out of the game if I have to because as we've been seeing, there are people eager to join this lol.

Okay, I will edit then. I wasn't sure if this was in-story or a prior thing that's why I was iffy on that. As for the others... How many pages do You want of likes and fetishes? ^^ I GOT loads I enjoy... Editted!!!!!

Last edited:
I keep itching to address Adam as Sheldon, or maybe Spock. He's very well written x

I think that means I'm writing him properly, I'm still playing with how crazy I can make him before it gets too far, the temptation to go in to detail about everything he does is tricky, too much and it'll bog things down and make it a chore to read through.

That said, the sheldon joke would be over his head, but the spock joke he would get, and he would not like it one bit, detests nicknames of any kind, even if they are accurate.

I think that means I'm writing him properly, I'm still playing with how crazy I can make him before it gets too far, the temptation to go in to detail about everything he does is tricky, too much and it'll bog things down and make it a chore to read through.

That said, the sheldon joke would be over his head, but the spock joke he would get, and he would not like it one bit, detests nicknames of any kind, even if they are accurate.

He might want to stay away from Kat then. She likes to give out nicknames. :p

Sexy Fubar Rules

Reposting the rules of the game. I also included a die, which will be good for saying who got the absinthe shot. Let's say if you get the absinthe shot three times, since literally three shots of absinthe would have you on your ass if you're not a light-weight to go down with one, then you better be playing your character fucked up lol.

If a two is rolled on the electronic die when your character takes a shot, then that'll mean that shot was the absinthe one. If your character has to drink three times, then the die will be rolled three times. I volunteer to be the game monitor. Don't worry; you can trust me to be fair. :devil:

Also, welcome emipet to the game. She'll be joining you guys shortly.

I PMed Carreira, so we'll see what's going on with him in four days. If not, then we'll have another open spot in this game.

Sexy FUBAR!

Also, here's a good electronic card dealer. We aren't using Jokers so leave them unchecked unless you want to think up something for them. (http://www.random.org/playing-cards/)

Ace: Take one drink

2. Take two

3. Take three

4. Get Dirty: You look at the person of your choice and ask them a dirty question, they then must counter your question with a dirty answer. The questions and answers cannot be direct. They have to be indirect or full of innuendo (clever). The next person will have to do it until everyone at the table has done it and the game resumes (because this is an RP and not IRL. It keeps things moving.). If they're unable to think of anything dirty, then they must take something off (therefore, Get Dirty).

5. Give five drinks out to five other people

6. I never. This is where the person who flipped the card says something they have never done in bed and anyone who has must drink. If you're RPing a virgin, then yes, sex would be a never.

Lucky 7: Kiss Card - the one with this card is allowed to kiss anyone they want at the table.

8. Dare: The one with this card must dare someone at the table to do whatever they command them to. If the person refuses, then he/she must tell a truth. If they don't refuse, then he/she takes a drink and does the dare.

9. Get Naked: The person who pulled the card must take something off (one thing).

10. Everyone get Naked: Everyone must take something off (one thing).

Jack: Assholes drink...guys drink.

Queen: Bitches drink...girls drink.

King: You're the king, and therefore, you can command your subjects (everyone) to do what you want (command them to do one thing). If they refuse, then they have to take something off.

hope you guys don't mind I had Corcin at least get the cards ready in the rec room along with setting up a nice table for us to use so that we can try to get right to the action. Also took Rylee's cards or a deck of cards avaible :p

hope you guys don't mind I had Corcin at least get the cards ready in the rec room along with setting up a nice table for us to use so that we can try to get right to the action. Also took Rylee's cards or a deck of cards avaible :p

Tea leaf :p

I like the idea of him existing on his own special plane of absolute logic. He's going to hate Rylee I'm afraid. :D

Latest positioning...

Here's the update on all the characters who have entered the Mess Hall.

Player Positiong in the Mess Hall:

1) Dr. Grace Weston: Mess Hall bar.

2) Katherine Reed: Headed to the rec room.

3) Rylee Scott: Headed to the rec room.

4) Rukka Nova: In the lab with Pavelova.

5) Colton Ford: In the lab with Pavelova and Nova, getting headache medicine from an over-the-counter dispenser.

6) Corcin Narcen: In the rec room.

7) Rex Lionheart: Brig. Duration: 4 out of 4 IRL days or before the night concludes in-game since Rita said he could sleep in his own bed.

8) Adam Walker: Mess Hall bar.

9) Victor Caldwell: Headed to the rec room and will inevitably be in there next post.

10) CPT Ellen Kain : Mess Hall bar.

11) Nadia Pavelova: In the lab with Nova.

12) Yelena Suvurova: Mess Hall

Last edited:
Oh yes, I will say that there shall be dancing whether drunk or sober. The crew is going to party! :D

Colton Ford is now in the Laboratory, just aside from Rukka and Nadia, operating a dispenser for common over-the-head remedies.

Colton Ford is now in the Laboratory, just aside from Rukka and Nadia, operating a dispenser for common over-the-head remedies.

lol Colton is like the Edgar Allen Poe of the game. Your writing for him is so dark.

Monday will be Lionheart's last day in the brig. At 12:00AM US EST Tuesday, he'll be freed automatically. He can post a NPC let him out. It seems he'll be just in time for the festivities. :)

Feel free to refer to the Sexy Fubar rules and use the link for the online card dealer. Remember not to check the jokers. I posted an example of how we were going to play the game.

Because a 3 came up for the card deal, I had to make Victor drink three shots. For those three shots, I had to do a dice roll with the online dice 3 times to get 3 numbers.

The dice roll is just to see if you get a 2. If you get a 2, then it means the shot your character is taking has absinthe in it. I will not roll the dice if your character pulls a card that doesn't require you to drink. Also, if your character chooses Truth instead of Dare if they pull the Truth or Dare card.

If I'm not online to roll the dice for you, I'll roll it for you when I get online so just play the game like normal. ;)

Oh yeah, no rules on the drinks. If you don't get a 2 on the dice roll, the shots can be whatever you want them to be.

Oops. I didn't realise HotCider was doing the dice rolls, so I just used the linked website and did a roll of my own. Won't happen again. :eek:

He might want to stay away from Kat then. She likes to give out nicknames. :p

He hasn't learned that fact yet though, so hes going to learn it the hard way at some point I suspect.

I like the idea of him existing on his own special plane of absolute logic. He's going to hate Rylee I'm afraid. :D

Absolute logic, except for when its not, then its crazy pseudo logic that makes little sense to him, but he has meds for that. And that's what he was written to do, hate people in his own special way.

Recap: Dice Rolls!

HotKittygirl: lol that sucks. 4 shots now? -_- I hope someone draws a 3 besides me.

All dudes: Rolling the dice two times since there are two known guys at the table currently.

Victor: 5 Corcin: 4

All dudettes: Rolling the dice for two since only two known girls at the table currently.

Kat: 6 Rylee: 2

EuphoricDysphoria: When the dice is rolled, it is to tell you if the shot your character takes for the card is going to be absinthe or not. It is not a roll to take two shots. Your character pulled a ten of diamonds and that isn't a drinking card. She shouldn't be taking a shot for that card. Also, I rolled the dice for your character and her shot for the Queen card was a 2 coincidently. lol

Hope we have more characters join the table. There are only four players so far. :catgrin:

EuphoricDysphoria: When the dice is rolled, it is to tell you if the shot your character takes for the card is going to be absinthe or not. It is not a roll to take two shots. Your character pulled a ten of diamonds and that isn't a drinking card. She shouldn't be taking a shot for that card. Also, I rolled the dice for your character and her shot for the Queen card was a 2 coincidently. lol

Hope we have more characters join the table. There are only four players so far. :catgrin:

Sorry, I'll go edit. :eek:

Could I just ask that if we're going to be playing cards could people please slow down, Victor has already drawn twice simply because some of us have been unable to respond yet, it's a little unfair and means that it's harder for us to react as well :S.

Could I just ask that if we're going to be playing cards could people please slow down, Victor has already drawn twice simply because some of us have been unable to respond yet, it's a little unfair and means that it's harder for us to react as well :S.

I had Victor draw twice because those who haven't posted their characters sitting at the table are not there yet but you're welcome to join the table any time. We can always play catch up to have them catch up with the cards that were already drawn (the cards that affect everyone to have all players on the same "intoxicated" level).

Yeah we still need Captain and the Doc to post and potentially others if I missed anyone >_<

After I respond to Kat, I won't post anymore to allow others to catch up. I'm going to tweak my last post a little because I missed something in Rylee's post lol.
MSNHeaven-Com(Angels)054.gif

Back