Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Just now...waking her up as the dawn broke...racing against the alarm clock...we won!

First time in a couple of days....so good!

Yes. Without having to 'go on mute' for the first time in about three weeks.

It was noisy... :devil:

Yes to last night. After a particularly fun impact play session while I was wearing a collar

I'm thinking a recording would be very pleasant ... :devil: :rose:

:D

Would need to do a 'sound check' first, to get the levels right... :devil:

We were both incredibly loud, after having to be discreet all that time! When he finally came, I was riding him in 'reverse cowgirl'. It's a slightly tricky position for us, because he's very upwardly curvy (as previously posted :D), and of course I couldn't see his face, so I was briefly unsure whether he was yelling 'Oooh' or 'Ow' at the crucial moment!

(It was 'Oooh' *smug face*)

I'm sure the neighbours have one...:cool:

:D

Would need to do a 'sound check' first, to get the levels right... :devil:

We were both incredibly loud, after having to be discreet all that time! When he finally came, I was riding him in 'reverse cowgirl'. It's a slightly tricky position for us, because he's very upwardly curvy (as previously posted :D), and of course I couldn't see his face, so I was briefly unsure whether he was yelling 'Oooh' or 'Ow' at the crucial moment!

(It was 'Oooh' *smug face*)
"Le petit mort", agonised facial expressions, hideous rudeness in the verbage - all so easily mistaken for a disaster! :D

hubby attacked me in my sleep last night.
girlfriend attacked me in my sleep this morning.

Yep. For the last time with her. Was fun while it lasted. Kind of looking forward to being single again.

Had a deliciously relaxing and vigorous afternoon fuck, before going out to dinner with neighbours.

(Had a shower afterwards so they don't ask why we smell of cum :D).

Back