Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Hubby and I enjoyed a nice cool night by our fire-pit last night and around 11 PM came in stripped and showered. He did not let on that he was particularly horny and I was in a "take it or leave it" mood being a bit tired. That was until we got in bed and he, "attacked" so to speak. Without a word or warning, he parted my legs, slid down and began eating my pussy and as he did, slid his hands up to my my tits and took my nipples between his fingers, pinching and rolling them firmly. I don't know how long it was 10-15 minutes maybe before the orgasm racked through me. I interlaced my fingers behind his bald head, holding him while he took my juices. He then moved up on his knees and I could see his cock was at full, stiff erection. I wanted to suck it but he was ready to fuck. He flipped me over onto my hands and knees and quickly penetrated me, sending it balls to clit deep in seconds. Soon I was thrusting back, as he pounded me, our bedroom filled with the sounds of our moaning. A second, even harder orgasm hit me as I demanded he "fuck me harder." He kept at it for sometime before, announcing, "I'm going to cum", I pulled off and slid round propping myself on one elbow and opened my mouth as he slid in and began cumming down my throat. My lips were tight around the head as he jerked the base and I greedily took every drop. None escaped or hit the bed. Very intense and erotic night.

Last night we went out to pickup our Halloween costumes for the party tonight. Later on after watching a movie my GF & I put on our costumes from 2 years ago....her Cat Woman, me Harley Quinn then enjoyed some role play sex with my hubby :heart::rose::heart:

L:rose:

Last night we went out to pickup our Halloween costumes for the party tonight. Later on after watching a movie my GF & I put on our costumes from 2 years ago....her Cat Woman, me Harley Quinn then enjoyed some role play sex with my hubby :heart::rose::heart:

That man of yours gets some Play alright!!

That man of yours gets some Play alright!!

Most Friday night's are reserved for the 3 of us :heart::rose::heart:
Tonight as well since we're going to a big bash together
I'm Sweet Pea from Sucker Punch, hubby is some Assassins Creed guy & Ash is Lady Zorro. :cattail:

Neither, but I woke up horny and tried to masturbate and my back said "No."

I'm starting to understand that backache and sex don't go together.

We were way to tired Saturday night as we got home late, but made up for it last night :heart::rose::heart:

Yes, this morning around 3 am. My wife, for whatever reasons, is unusually passionate and animalistic in the wee hours.

Hmm, not sure mine counts as yes or no. Woke up in the middle of the night, husband was hard (has ED, so isn't common), went straight for anal - but he lost it as he was fucking me. He ended up falling back asleep, and I was so turned on that I had to finish on my own with my vibrator. So, erm. Half? :eek:

(welcome to the extent of my sex life!)

Hmm, not sure mine counts as yes or no. Woke up in the middle of the night, husband was hard (has ED, so isn't common), went straight for anal - but he lost it as he was fucking me. He ended up falling back asleep, and I was so turned on that I had to finish on my own with my vibrator. So, erm. Half? :eek:

(welcome to the extent of my sex life!)

The judges have discussed it and yes you got laid.

I await a text from my woman. She's out on a little shopping spree, nice things for herself. She's asked for a chauffeur home and then some more. So the question is, will she want to show me what she's bought and then slowly strip and fuck, or will we look at the goodies after we've got a warm orgasmic glow? :)

I await a text from my woman. She's out on a little shopping spree, nice things for herself. She's asked for a chauffeur home and then some more. So the question is, will she want to show me what she's bought and then slowly strip and fuck, or will we look at the goodies after we've got a warm orgasmic glow? :)
Well... We are waiting patiently for the update!!

Yes, what was the outcome? lol

Back