Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Not since Sunday night, oral fun Monday night, solo fun earlier this afternoon

L:rose:

Great early morning chat, laughing... well, shortly after I spooned my love till we both came.... in short, had an excellent morning-now on to a better day

Nope! Both of us were exhausted! However, tonight looks very promising!!! She left AM wearing a magnificent skirt, boots and a short coat!! God love her!! Can she turn heads!!

Thursday evening hubby & I had the house to our selves so we had a romantic love making time :heart:
Last night it was total kinky debauchery while exploring a little bdsm :heart::rose::heart::devil:

Thursday evening hubby & I had the house to our selves so we had a romantic love making time :heart:
Last night it was total kinky debauchery while exploring a little bdsm :heart::rose::heart::devil:

I reckon you need more romantic love making this evening, to celebrate the debauchery night!

Yes, yes, yes! Finally! :D

Downside is that now it’ll take another 2 months before getting any again.:eek:

I reckon you need more romantic love making this evening, to celebrate the debauchery night!

I'm going away in a few days for a week alone so I was thinking another night of debauchery is in order then a romantic evening the night before :)

Did You Get Laid Last Night?

Sadly, no. Wife is away so I had to settle for a ménage a un.

Back