Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Well... We are waiting patiently for the update!!

Yes, what was the outcome? lol

Hey, gals, I'm not in the habit of staying online when a woman wants my attention!
Fact is, she bought nothing for herself. So first off she appreciated some pleasant conversation as ... clothes came off. And then some caressing and kissing which became very mutual indeed. ... And then she suggested a cup of tea! Us Brits!

After that came the full-on shag which was very lovely indeed for both of us.
A detail: would seem that when a guy knows he's gonna have sex for hours before the event, the quantity of what eventually comes spurting out of him is ... double? :cool:

Then we went out for a meal:

Folks, we're in Whitby. [small harbour town on the Yorkshire coast stacked on the slopes between the North Sea and the North York Moors and sooo picturesque!]. There's a new restaurant on the harbour front just opposite the station: The Star Inn, Harbour, Whitby. GO there! A must! Oh so gourmet and not too pricey.

So, yeah, a pleasant afternoon and evening so far here. :)

Last edited:
<snip>

Folks, we're in Whitby. [small harbour town on the Yorkshire coast stacked on the slopes between the North Sea and the North York Moors and sooo picturesque!]. There's a new restaurant on the harbour front just opposite the station: The Star Inn, Harbour, Whitby. GO there! A must! Oh so gourmet and not too pricey.

Simon :eek: Are you a goth?

Also, is the Star Inn the new offshoot of the Star at Harome? That one’s on our list, never been, supposed to be great food. Will have to add the Star Inn too :)

Also, is the Star Inn the new offshoot of the Star at Harome? That one’s on our list, never been, supposed to be great food. Will have to add the Star Inn too :)

Numi, no! Even though, come to think of it, wearing steel kinda fits the image some! :D It was interesting to see quite a lot of 'posh goth' - really very smart looking taylored outfits men and women! Plenty of 'just dragged through a hedge' goth too of course!

And, Yes. Same fellow. He has three now. He opened in Whitby in part because it's where he grew up. And then there's a Star Inn the City - York. Yes, do go. The food was exquisite, the staff delightful, the ambience on the Whitby Harbour theme was grand. :)

... a second reply ...

You got me thinking! Perhaps I'm a closet one and never knew till now! :D:D

attachment.php

Numi, no! Even though, come to think of it, wearing steel kinda fits the image some! :D It was interesting to see quite a lot of 'posh goth' - really very smart looking taylored outfits men and women! Plenty of 'just dragged through a hedge' goth too of course!

And, Yes. Same fellow. He has three now. He opened in Whitby in part because it's where he grew up. And then there's a Star Inn the City - York. Yes, do go. The food was exquisite, the staff delightful, the ambience on the Whitby Harbour theme was grand. :)

Ah yes, York, I’d forgotten about that one. I like your comment about it being gourmet but relaxed at the one in Whitby. And I love Whitby, spent a brilliant couple of hours whacking rocks on the beach looking for fossils once. And that abbey...

... a second reply ...

You got me thinking! Perhaps I'm a closet one and never knew till now! :D:D

attachment.php

I think you need the white make-up too for the full effect. But that’s not really where I’m looking... :devil:

No....nothing
The three of us talked about things, but had no fun whatsoever

L:rose:

Last night? Oh hell, yes...

Hot filthy hotel sex, after a photo session. Pre-cum everywhere, in my hair, on my face (and down my throat, of course), quite the clean-up needed before I was presentable for dinner. Two incredible orgasms after DP with him plus the rabbit vibrator, very difficult to keep the volume down. Lots of oral given and received.

I’m amazed in restrospect that I made it down the stairs to the restaurant, my legs were like jelly!

Back