Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Just this afternoon. Period sex... nothing squeamish about it, perhaps the most primal and therefore enjoyable.

Yes attempted anal but she just won't relax enough.
Love that. In fairness I dont think I would either!

In answer to the main question, I cant recall the last time I had any! It was probably Jan/Feb time and before that, god knows. Having a kid has basically meant I get nothing now a days.

Unfortunately no, and to be honest I need it.

Going out later, and will probably end up doing it with him (you know, love the one you're with not necessarily the one you want):(

Quiet one while sharing the bath last night. Not stars and fireworks, just a nice connected feeling.

Quiet one while sharing the bath last night. Not stars and fireworks, just a nice connected feeling.

^^^ sounds nice :)

Last night, yes. Thought it might have to be slightly rushed before a house guest arrived, but it worked out fine. Except for my man's slightly strained back, after over-enthusiastic doggy on a soft surface :eek:

Went for afternoon drinks at the house of a couple we'd met on a swinger site once before.....afternoon of fun :)

Yesterday afternoon, in the hotel, trying to be quiet (not very successfully!).

Coming from the pool last night, feeling horny. Went over to my neighbor's, telling him I'm so horny and need some cock. He said he had a friend who is visiting from out of town but he was sleeping. We went out on the balcony to fuck. After a while, I could see his friend watching us and rubbing his cock. After we finished fucking, we went inside and I helped rub his cock. Then I layed back on the couch and spread my legs for his friend. He sucked me before putting his big dick in me as my neighbor watched us fuck. I took turns with both of them for part of the night.

The next morning, his friend comes to my apartment with a hard on saying he's been thinking about my pussy. He comes in and we start to kiss. He's fondling my tits and rubbing his cock up against my pussy. Getting so wet. Then he fucks me hard up against the wall. Then we slowly go to my bedroom where I ride him. I could hear my neighbor was at my door. I eventually go to answer the door and tell him I'm riding his friend. I go back to riding him and my neighbor decides to stay. I tell him to start getting nice and hard for me. I keep riding, bouncing up and down. When I finish, I get on my back and his friend fucks me while I suck my neighbor until we all cum. His friend leaves. My neighbor says he wants some pussy so I tell him to join me in the shower. He fucks me nice and slow. In and out. I come real good.

Your posts are causing quite the stir in my pants

Back