Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

No, not in a long time. But I did take my wife to orgasm with my fingers while we kissed passionately. First time she has been up for arousal in about seven months, on account of conditions she lives with. It was a fabulous release for her and a joy for me.

Wife and me are alone this weekend. So far, three times.

Got her Christmas present last night. Pair of leather boots. Ridiculously on sale, so also bought her a new perfume that made my cock rise in the store.

Came home, she put on the boots and the perfume with some lingerie, and you can figure it out.

Woke up at 4 and she got a cumshot on her face.

Did a few chores, went upstairs to see her dressed like a teenage slut in a too tight t-shirt and mini-skirt. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. Not to mention her multiple orgasms and soaking wet pussy that just continued to gush as I fingered and sucked it.

I've cum 4 times so far, she's in double digits.

She has to work tonight. Which is good, because we both need the break.

Tomorrow night, there will be more fun :).

Got her Christmas present last night. Pair of leather boots. Ridiculously on sale, so also bought her a new perfume that made my cock rise in the store.

Came home, she put on the boots and the perfume with some lingerie, and you can figure it out.

Did a few chores, went upstairs to see her dressed like a teenage slut in a too tight t-shirt and mini-skirt. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. Not to mention her multiple orgasms and soaking wet pussy that just continued to gush as I fingered and sucked it.

So Hottt, nice to hear someone is getting it a lot. :D

This is a real Christmas miracle.

Nope...... sad to see how many men struggle with erection in later years. Of course women have as many issues....

Not last night. We both fell asleep at different times, and she had to work this morning...

Back