Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Flirting with this guy at a super bowl part at a friend's house. At some point we were in standing at the end of the hallway, away from everyone else. Kissing. His hand slid down and was rubbing my pussy. I moved his hand under my skirt. I had no panties. He started fingering me. Mmmmmmm........... I told him I hope to have cock in me. When I left, he followed me out. We were kissing. He unzipped his pants and I felt his hard dick. He fucked me up against the garage.

When I got home, I got a text from a neighbor that he was horny so he came over......

Masturbated this morning in the shower. Dildo helped.

Flirting with this guy at a super bowl part at a friend's house. At some point we were in standing at the end of the hallway, away from everyone else. Kissing. His hand slid down and was rubbing my pussy. I moved his hand under my skirt. I had no panties. He started fingering me. Mmmmmmm........... I told him I hope to have cock in me. When I left, he followed me out. We were kissing. He unzipped his pants and I felt his hard dick. He fucked me up against the garage.

When I got home, I got a text from a neighbor that he was horny so he came over......

Omg, like to be your friend. :):)

Where were these girls when I was single?

To the topic of the thread.

We went to bed at the end of the game last night and started talking about the plans for Valentine's Day. One thing led to another and we started making out like teenagers. She pulled my boxer briefs down and stroked my cock until it got rock hard. I reached over, her thong was already off, and felt her already wet, shaved pussy, ready to be taken. I got on top, spread her legs, and dove in with my cock. She was so wet, it slipped right in. Started slowly, making love to my beautiful wife. She picked up the pace and began grinding, wanting me to fuck her hard. Doesn't take long when she's that revved up. Shot my load deep into her pussy. Stayed there for a minute, softly kissing her. Said our I love yous and drifted off to sleep. Favorite way to end the day.

Yup. Hubs asked for some loving... he was going to cum on my tits, then he started sucking them and I wanted in on the fun.

Hell! I'm hardening as I read this. Down boy!

Oh god, I most definitely did 💕 it was like, 12 out of 10!!

I gave him an extra "thank you" on my knees this morning 😊😜

Sadly, no...... but if someone knocked on my hotel room door tonight I’d fuck em real good!!!:kiss:

~Steph
(Alone in Indianapolis):devil:

Yes, this morning.

backs arched. breasts were held for devouring. nipples were twisted and her's were kissed. two lovers exploded and then collapsed. chests heaving, hearts racing. loins wet. we slept in a fog of post sex contentment. then I made coffee.

Back