Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I'm glad you got to the root of the problem.

I do love sea air. It's the ozone, I think? Anyway, now you've got me thinking I need to conduct some beach-based experiments.... :devil:

Thank you. It ended up being kidney stones that caused a blockage that created a massive kidney infection. If the stones didn’t happen to move in such a way, I could have died within 2 months. It’s part of the reason me and my wife are on Lit.

Sex at the beach is wonderful! I’ve always been harder and my wife has always been hornier. The air is different. Might have something to do with the pressure. Who knows? Her fantasy is actually having wild uninhibited sex ON the beach, but we haven’t had the chance for that yet.

The crazy panic over Coronavirus has my company telling everyone to work from home.

So, a meeting gets cancelled.

Wife puts on lingerie and wants me to shave her. Leads to me fucking her hard, cumming deep inside her. Pull out and she cleaned me off. Excellent morning!

The crazy panic over Coronavirus has my company telling everyone to work from home.

So, a meeting gets cancelled.

Wife puts on lingerie and wants me to shave her. Leads to me fucking her hard, cumming deep inside her. Pull out and she cleaned me off. Excellent morning!

Sounds like a great day to me, sadly I have not had the pleasures of my wife since last Friday. Did you return the cleaning favor?

Sounds like a great day to me, sadly I have not had the pleasures of my wife since last Friday. Did you return the cleaning favor?

I did go down on her prior to fucking her, but yes, I did eat her creampie and shared it with her.

Daddy just got done using all 3 of my holes for almost an hour. :heart: I'm going to be so sore tomorrow.

Lucky!

Wish my husband and I had a fireplace.

No, and no, btw. (schools here are closed - we're going to have to get more creative with our logistics lol)

Fireside is very sexy. My first house had a fireplace perfect for action in front of it. Current house, not so much.

Our daughter is on spring break, but it means nothing when school isn’t going to open for a while.

We’ve had no time alone since last Thursday. This sucks for so many reasons.

Back