Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I did just a few minutes ago. Now I'm lying here in bed pondering getting in the shower with Hubby. :devil:

Yes I did :eek:
Umm may have not been the smartest thing I've done in my life.

I will add I told the hubby already and he thinks it's both amusing and hot. :devil:
Helps to make me feel less guilty that it was the man he picked for me.

Last edited:
No but if there was a knock at my hotel room someone would be getting it good and proper

Alone in Madrid

No, but I tried. I called the building super and told him I had a plumbing problem which is code for "I'm horny". Unfortunately, it was his wife's birthday and he was celebrating with the kids so my vibrator got a good workout instead.

No, but I tried. I called the building super and told him I had a plumbing problem which is code for "I'm horny". Unfortunately, it was his wife's birthday and he was celebrating with the kids so my vibrator got a good workout instead.

call me next time...;)

Used the old tight shoulders to get a massage from the wife hoping but she declined.
Took my own time it was really pretty good solo.

Wife and me had a very hot weekend.

Was supposed to have happened Valentine's weekend, but I was sick. My wife kept her needs bottled up for two weeks.

Two weekends later, we exploded in a hot, passionate, and wild three days of crazy sex and simple lovemaking.

Wife and me had a very hot weekend.

Was supposed to have happened Valentine's weekend, but I was sick. My wife kept her needs bottled up for two weeks.

Two weekends later, we exploded in a hot, passionate, and wild three days of crazy sex and simple lovemaking.

Congrats...sounds so hot!

Yes, before dinner. A clear case of 'high altitude cock'.

He always seems to be enormous in the mountains, I usually put it down to relaxation, good food, lots of fresh air and outdoor activities. I did some research while he was cooking dinner, though, and it seems it's a physiological effect of the thinner air at altitude. It makes the blood pressure higher, male climbers are apparently prone to random erections as they climb!

Anyway, whatever the anatomical reason, I'll take it... :devil:

He always seems to be enormous in the mountains, I usually put it down to relaxation, good food, lots of fresh air and outdoor activities. I did some research while he was cooking dinner, though, and it seems it's a physiological effect of the thinner air at altitude. It makes the blood pressure higher, male climbers are apparently prone to random erections as they climb!

So I guess you are buying a cabin in the mountains.:)

A few years ago when I was experiencing some erectile problems that was due to a kidney blockage that was restricting blood flow(didn’t know it at the time), I was able to get relatively hard at the beach. Just like in the mountains, the air and the pressure is different. I’m sure it does something to our bodies.

After the problem was taken care of, I get huge at the beach and it doesn’t take much.

So I guess you are buying a cabin in the mountains.:)

After a quick prurient scan of the local property market I think the one we're renting is probably worth a cool million euros, so it might take me a while to save up... I'll just have to enjoy it while I can, and then think of other ways to make him enormous :devil:

A few years ago when I was experiencing some erectile problems that was due to a kidney blockage that was restricting blood flow(didn’t know it at the time), I was able to get relatively hard at the beach. Just like in the mountains, the air and the pressure is different. I’m sure it does something to our bodies.

After the problem was taken care of, I get huge at the beach and it doesn’t take much.

I'm glad you got to the root of the problem.

I do love sea air. It's the ozone, I think? Anyway, now you've got me thinking I need to conduct some beach-based experiments.... :devil:

Back