Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

First Post ever :)

Ok, getting braver with this..

Nope, have not had sex (with another person ;)) since before COVID changed my life :mad::mad::mad:

Fun in the afternoon

We had the day off. No work no chores no visitors. He said let’s go out for lunch. I said let’s spend the day in bed. Marriage is so often about compromise.

At the restaurant we’re eye fucking across the table the whole meal. Feet are running up legs. He’s not holding my hand, he’s caressing it like he does my gspot.

I excuse myself to the bathroom. I stroke my clit rapidly and instantly feel wetness. I give a few long strokes just to coat my panties well and slide them off. I leave my pussy wet and head back to the table. As I pass his chair I lean down and say “I think you dropped something” and then stuffed my panties in his hand. It took him a second to realize what they were, choking on his water once he did. He blushes and immediately stuffs them in his pocket. I’ve never seen him rush to get a check like that.

Walking to the parking lot he keeps his eyes on my ass so I put a little sway in my step. Once we’re in the car his possessive side comes out “Someone could have seen you” but I can see his eyes lingering on my thigh as I pull my skirt a little higher. I wait until we’re on the freeway to start touching myself - nice and gentle but enough to for my head to fall back and a moan to come out. I look at him just in time to catch him realize what’s happening. I hit my clit just right and moan again but louder this time. “Fuck” he grunts and I hear his breathing change. He’s driving faster and I can’t help but laugh out loud.

Once we get home he looks at me and smiles “first one to the bed gets theirs first.” I scramble to the bedroom. We’re both quickly shedding clothes. He jumps on the bed as I laugh admitting defeat.

I climb on top of him and he pulls my chest towards his face. My nipple almost touching his lips he catches in his mouth like a dog jumping for a treat. He sucks...hard. I rub my wet pussy against his cock. He moves to my other tit his hands on my hips now grinding me up and down his cock. I love how much he loves my tits.

I look him in the eyes. “I want your cock in my mouth.” He gives the nipple in his mouth one last suck as it pops from his mouth. I scramble down and start to suck him off. Before he even asks my hand is around the base jerking him off as well. I know him and his body so well by now. I alternate my attention between the full shaft and the tip. He gets harder and starts to moan. I pull off his cock and move lower taking a full testical in mouth massaging it and sucking it. I move back and forth giving each the attention they deserve.

I go back to to sucking and jerking him off using my fingers to massage his balls and rub his taint. Where do you want me to cum? I suggest “In my mouth” He looks up in surprise. As blow jobs have become more of the path towards intercourse vs the beginning and end, it’s been awhile. He’s a officially a kid on Christmas morning. I jerk him off until he’s close to cumming. I take him as deep as I can and suck him as hard as I can. His moan is broken and warbled as his cum hits the back of my throat and gets quickly swallowed. He’s cursing loudly. I keep my mouth where it is until his spasms stop then gently lick up the shaft as he shivers. I smile up at him - not a drop of cum to be seen. He drops his head back on the pillow. “Wow.”

“My turn.” He smiles dreamily and flips me on my back taking an nipple in his mouth. I got as good as I gave and then got to lay in bed naked for hours. It was a great day.

We had the day off. No work no chores no visitors. He said let’s go out for lunch. I said let’s spend the day in bed. Marriage is so often about compromise.

At the restaurant we’re eye fucking across the table the whole meal. Feet are running up legs. He’s not holding my hand, he’s caressing it like he does my gspot.

I excuse myself to the bathroom. I stroke my clit rapidly and instantly feel wetness. I give a few long strokes just to coat my panties well and slide them off. I leave my pussy wet and head back to the table. As I pass his chair I lean down and say “I think you dropped something” and then stuffed my panties in his hand. It took him a second to realize what they were, choking on his water once he did. He blushes and immediately stuffs them in his pocket. I’ve never seen him rush to get a check like that.

Walking to the parking lot he keeps his eyes on my ass so I put a little sway in my step. Once we’re in the car his possessive side comes out “Someone could have seen you” but I can see his eyes lingering on my thigh as I pull my skirt a little higher. I wait until we’re on the freeway to start touching myself - nice and gentle but enough to for my head to fall back and a moan to come out. I look at him just in time to catch him realize what’s happening. I hit my clit just right and moan again but louder this time. “Fuck” he grunts and I hear his breathing change. He’s driving faster and I can’t help but laugh out loud.

Once we get home he looks at me and smiles “first one to the bed gets theirs first.” I scramble to the bedroom. We’re both quickly shedding clothes. He jumps on the bed as I laugh admitting defeat.

I climb on top of him and he pulls my chest towards his face. My nipple almost touching his lips he catches in his mouth like a dog jumping for a treat. He sucks...hard. I rub my wet pussy against his cock. He moves to my other tit his hands on my hips now grinding me up and down his cock. I love how much he loves my tits.

I look him in the eyes. “I want your cock in my mouth.” He gives the nipple in his mouth one last suck as it pops from his mouth. I scramble down and start to suck him off. Before he even asks my hand is around the base jerking him off as well. I know him and his body so well by now. I alternate my attention between the full shaft and the tip. He gets harder and starts to moan. I pull off his cock and move lower taking a full testical in mouth massaging it and sucking it. I move back and forth giving each the attention they deserve.

I go back to to sucking and jerking him off using my fingers to massage his balls and rub his taint. Where do you want me to cum? I suggest “In my mouth” He looks up in surprise. As blow jobs have become more of the path towards intercourse vs the beginning and end, it’s been awhile. He’s a officially a kid on Christmas morning. I jerk him off until he’s close to cumming. I take him as deep as I can and suck him as hard as I can. His moan is broken and warbled as his cum hits the back of my throat and gets quickly swallowed. He’s cursing loudly. I keep my mouth where it is until his spasms stop then gently lick up the shaft as he shivers. I smile up at him - not a drop of cum to be seen. He drops his head back on the pillow. “Wow.”

“My turn.” He smiles dreamily and flips me on my back taking an nipple in his mouth. I got as good as I gave and then got to lay in bed naked for hours. It was a great day.

Nice story I always enjoy a woman handing me her panties. Instant immediate desire.

You should consider writing a few stories. They're perfectly detailed and I can feel the passion from you two written here.

Mmmm. Love it when a woman gives me her panties in public.

An old girlfriend used to do it in restaurants, movies, an art gallery, even a wedding reception once. Always soaked them first, nice and fragrant. I'd try to hide what I was sniffing, usually with a napkin, but in the movies it was always dark, so why bother, right?

One time an older woman (probably my age now; I was in my 20s then) a few seats over saw us. She told her husband she'd be back, that she had something to do, and she looked at us. I thought she was going to tell the manager.

She came back a few minutes later, put something in her husband's hand, and sat down with a sly grin on her face. They didn't wait for the end of the movie to leave. We took their lead and left early, too.

Mmmm. Love it when a woman gives me her panties in public.

An old girlfriend used to do it in restaurants, movies, an art gallery, even a wedding reception once. Always soaked them first, nice and fragrant. I'd try to hide what I was sniffing, usually with a napkin, but in the movies it was always dark, so why bother, right?

One time an older woman (probably my age now; I was in my 20s then) a few seats over saw us. She told her husband she'd be back, that she had something to do, and she looked at us. I thought she was going to tell the manager.

She came back a few minutes later, put something in her husband's hand, and sat down with a sly grin on her face. They didn't wait for the end of the movie to leave. We took their lead and left early, too.

That is a awesome story. Brought a huge smile to my face😀

I woke him up with a blowjob, lying between his legs. After he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed every drop like the good little slut I am for him, he made me sit on his face so he could eat me to a powerful, moaning orgasm. He then got on top of me and fucked me slowly until he filled me up nicely.

I woke him up with a blowjob, lying between his legs. After he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed every drop like the good little slut I am for him, he made me sit on his face so he could eat me to a powerful, moaning orgasm. He then got on top of me and fucked me slowly until he filled me up nicely.
I long for mornings like this. I’ve learned to not hold my breath.

Since the answer to the question is a very hearty: Nope, this sounds wonderful and you sound like a perfect slut. He’s a lucky guy.

Last night, yes, a lovely languorous fuck at the end of an evening with some great food, wine and a cuddle on the sofa.

My man and I are in a sweet little AirBnB cottage, adjoining the owner's house. This morning a 'is everything OK' message arrives from the host. I'm hoping that's just coincidental... :devil:

I did both last night and today, quite thoroughly by two men. A late Netflix and chill session last night that continued well past midnight. :D

Last edited:
Back