Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yeah I can see that being a little weird. We've shared shots like that with our close, online friends, but never in real time. We found it pretty exciting that the other participant was basically anonymous. Once it was over it was over.

Hmm don't completely understand that if you guys had good chemistry why wouldn't you wanna see her again?

Hmm don't completely understand that if you guys had good chemistry why wouldn't you wanna see her again?

Wasn't my intention to imply that it was only a 1 time thing, but rather that we liked it being anonymous (or how about that it was new, that's a better word) and not someone we knew that was close to us, like your boyfriend's friend for example.

Would we like to see them again? Absolutely if they're up for it. I think we'd rather enjoy making a lasting connection like that.

I did last night...but it sucked. wife clearly wasn't interested.

Wasn't my intention to imply that it was only a 1 time thing, but rather that we liked it being anonymous (or how about that it was new, that's a better word) and not someone we knew that was close to us, like your boyfriend's friend for example.

Would we like to see them again? Absolutely if they're up for it. I think we'd rather enjoy making a lasting connection like that.

Newness I can understand.

Newness I can understand.

Maybe it was me that was confused from your post and what we both would consider anonymous. Seemed like it was anonymous for you as you didn't know the friend, but saying it was your bf's friend, for me, indicates it wasn't anonymous for them.

I haven't been in a situation where someone who was close to my wife, or vice versa, that we didn't know mutually was involved like that. Anonymity for me starts with someone you just met or don't know know from Tom or Jane. In your case it seemed like the anonymity was only with you.

Last night I'd call it old married sex. 10 minutes, 2 positions & done lol

Back