Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

For the last few weeks I've been massaging my wife most nights, lower back and bum mostly. Maybe 1 night in 3 or 4 these leads to sex, last night was one of those nights. :D

Not yet. But I made it clear when she gets home she's getting bent over the kitchen counter.

Last night, it was fucking fantastic. I don't know how people say it's boring to have sex with the same woman for 30 years. 31 years now and as good as ever, if not better!

My tits and I feeling great this morning

I was so horny yesterday from taking naughty pictures, posting, seeing the comments on my posts that I had to get fucked last night. I started on my back with him buried in my pussy. He began a slight tug and pinch on my nipples. I begged him to twist them again and again. We transitioned to me sitting on his face with so much nipple play they were throbbing. I slid down dropping each tit is mouth to be gently sucked.

He was thrilled with the suggest for a new blow job position. It broke the flow a bit to position ourselves with my head hanging off the bed. He eased in a bit nervous. The realization of how deep he could go this way hit us both and he started fucking my mouth. My nose was buried in his balls and I could feel him further down my throat than I ever have before. He kept calling out oh god so I knew we had a winner. I felt a finger run up and down my pussy and then he slipped it in to finger fuck me. Being fully penetrated in both places sent me off.

Because the nipple play had been so good and he had several times mentioned how much he loved my titties I volunteered for a little titty fuck. Instead of using lube he lapped at my whole chest with his tongue. We made it extra tight and he almost came.

I was ready to get that cock in me. We moved to cowgirl which got me more nipple play. We normally do a few change ups but we hit that perfect rhythm and stayed in this position forever with lots of kissing and nipple sucking. He asked me if I wanted him to cum in me or on me. Wanting his attention back on my chest, I voted for cum on my tits. He did so with pleasure keeping up the dirty talk about how amazing my tits are. He came on my chest and as he was finished ran the tip of his cock over one of my nipples letting it drizzle from the bud. He sat back, looked at me and smiled before sucking my nipple dry.

I felt so incredible this morning that I took a little sex hair photo. Tell me your favorite part and I’ll send it to you!

I was so horny yesterday from taking naughty pictures, posting, seeing the comments on my posts that I had to get fucked last night. I started on my back with him buried in my pussy. He began a slight tug and pinch on my nipples. I begged him to twist them again and again. We transitioned to me sitting on his face with so much nipple play they were throbbing. I slid down dropping each tit is mouth to be gently sucked.

He was thrilled with the suggest for a new blow job position. It broke the flow a bit to position ourselves with my head hanging off the bed. He eased in a bit nervous. The realization of how deep he could go this way hit us both and he started fucking my mouth. My nose was buried in his balls and I could feel him further down my throat than I ever have before. He kept calling out oh god so I knew we had a winner. I felt a finger run up and down my pussy and then he slipped it in to finger fuck me. Being fully penetrated in both places sent me off.

Because the nipple play had been so good and he had several times mentioned how much he loved my titties I volunteered for a little titty fuck. Instead of using lube he lapped at my whole chest with his tongue. We made it extra tight and he almost came.

I was ready to get that cock in me. We moved to cowgirl which got me more nipple play. We normally do a few change ups but we hit that perfect rhythm and stayed in this position forever with lots of kissing and nipple sucking. He asked me if I wanted him to cum in me or on me. Wanting his attention back on my chest, I voted for cum on my tits. He did so with pleasure keeping up the dirty talk about how amazing my tits are. He came on my chest and as he was finished ran the tip of his cock over one of my nipples letting it drizzle from the bud. He sat back, looked at me and smiled before sucking my nipple dry.

I felt so incredible this morning that I took a little sex hair photo. Tell me your favorite part and I’ll send it to you!

It is all so enthralling . You are amazing :rose::heart:

Over the bed head back, cock in mouth with finger in your pussy :devil:

All fantastic. But if I have to pick a favorite part, I’ll go with cumming on your tits.

A bit hard to pick a favorite part when the whole story is so good. If I have to pick, it would be the blowjob position. Always wanted to do that myself. I also really like the part where he runs the tip of his cock over your nipples and getting the last drops out. :)

Yes last night, it was awesome although I'd had maybe a little too much wine, although I also think it can sometimes make it even better. Maybe again tonight, will have to wait and see.

Back