Do Your Friends/Spouses/Co-Workers Know?

I'm one of the lucky ones, work don't care as long as I turn up and do my job.Some of my friends know,not all but enough.I'm single at the moment but will encourage my next partner to come here and broaden her outlook on life.
PS for Silly Rabbit (of course we all need therapy
rolleyes.gif
or we would not be here getting it!)

Here's an update. My husband now knows I come here. He hasn't come here himself yet(that I know of.) He even read a little of my story and said it made him hard. (It was a scene with anal in it, and he's sort of into that lately.) Usually when he reads my non-erotic writing, he says(in a monotone), "It's good." It makes me wonder if I write better erotica than romance. <chuckles>

I belong to a writer's critique group, and they know I've been writing an erotic story for an erotic website. I'm a little hesitant to tell them the address because of the extremely personal nature of some of my posts. But who knows, they seemed pretty non-plussed. (At least to my face.)

Whispersecret
Interesting question.....No one I work with knows (although I don't think they would care one way or another) as far as Mrs Arkane isn't around much anymore to know one way or another (another story all together) she would probably say something but as long as it doesn't effect anyone but me, so what...

Arkane

Back