DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well look at this. 200 pages of posts, pictures, and dirty talk. congrats everyone. Without you all we never would have made it this far.

Download The .M4V file here

Let us know what you think of this one.

Attachments

• KN_QA_2.jpg
    KN_QA_2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,863
Well look at this. 200 pages of posts, pictures, and dirty talk. congrats everyone. Without you all we never would have made it this far.

Nice update today. Loved the Q&A and being a definite boobs man, definitely loved the sudsy tub scene :D

My thoughts...just one of the greatest interviews EVER done! A must watch!
You two are the best!
:kiss:'s for nurse and many thanks for sharing Doc!

great video -completely sexy lady with a fun happy sexfilled personality. you're both lucky to have found each other and we're lucky that you share it with us.

and it's good to know you like to see pictures that have been cum upon.

Being the Doctor that I am, I feel I would be amiss by not sharing with you some basic information that would benefit you and your loved one.

I care deeply for my KnottyNurse. The last thing I want to do is get her sick or harm her in any way. That's why every time I use the bathroom (the Loo, The crapper, The shitter, the toilet, the little doctors room or what ever you want to call it)I wash my hands before I do my business. I also wash my hands after I do my business.

"But why Doctorknotty, Would you wash your hands before you go to the that room?" You all ask.

That's a great question. Here is why.

I have been working. Hell, even if I am just saying home all day being awesome, playing guitar hero and watching Top Gun my hands get dirty. Why would I wan to take these dirty hands and touch my own dick, only to wash them afterwords I wash my hands before I use the bathroom because I don't know when or where or how often my cock is going to end up in the little Nurse's mouth from one day to the next. I just want to make sure that when ever my throbbing member is inside her oral chamber it's clean for her. She deserves only the best.

And now you know...

And knowing is half the battle.

attachment.php

Being a tit fan your's are the best i've seen for a very long time ;)

My thoughts...just one of the greatest interviews EVER done! A must watch!
You two are the best!
:kiss:'s for nurse and many thanks for sharing Doc!

we try. thanks!

great video -completely sexy lady with a fun happy sexfilled personality. you're both lucky to have found each other and we're lucky that you share it with us.

and it's good to know you like to see pictures that have been cum upon.

You might want to e-mail them rather then message Knottynurse directly since it's been forever since she has logged in. e-mail is one way i can make sure she see it.

Hi to both of you

Great Thread very sexy and congratulations on 200 pages:D :caning:

Thank you

attachment.php

IT was a great weekend for us and we hope it was one for you all as well. Knottynurse and I actually lost track of how many times we had sex over the weekend.

Attachments

• Batpussy.jpg
    Batpussy.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 623
Gawd I love Nurse's breasts... they are so fantastic. I am SO definitely a boobs kind of man. I love them all. Just so wonderful and Nurse has some spectacular ones. Just so delectable looking... and the Batman panties definitely very nerdgasmic :D

attachment.php

Something about this photo gave me an erection as soon as a saw it. and that is how I knew it was the one to share this morning.

Attachments

• Grey-panties-1.jpg
    Grey-panties-1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 434
Great

Dr & KnottyNurse - 200 pages is a great accomplishment and if I am correct, I am typing the 5000 reply to your thread!! As a prize for helping you reach this lofty number, can I come on over and rinse the suds off the KnottyNurse?? :D:D

Congratulations of a most erotic thread - DAve :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back