EEK! Sorry sorry sorry sorry

raphy said:
Well, there ain't many cowboys in England.
Dear r,
A real cowboy would sooner be caught with painted toenails than boots like those.
MG

Ohhh a Raphy! *hugs him 14 times, to catch him up* And sugar, you should know, I'm the gayest partially straight man you'll ever meet, so you'll blush worse I assure you.

I love you too MG.

Raph, those are sexy boots *hugs them* hehe! I have black ones, but... but they're just not as pretty as the tan cowboy ones.... but those cannot be mistaken for a "Dread Pirate Dylan" costume, and mine can ^_^.

so yeah, work was nice, I called OPBC for 2 hours, and NYMET for 2 hours, I made 0$ on OPBS and 217$ on NYMET, see where my strength lies?

First 2 hours Grassia was ready to can me, 2nd to he complimented my style, voice, articulation, and skilled pace. Damn I'm smoothe!

(For those who never have been telelmarketers, OPBC is what we call the Ohio Patrolmens Benevolent Association, and NYMET is the New York Equivelant.)

Well my time to step out for sleep *hugs everyone once again* see you all soon,
Medi

MathGirl said:
Dear r,
A real cowboy would sooner be caught with painted toenails than boots like those.
MG
But 'dita thinks they're sexy, and that's good enough for me.

And.. hehe .. Hi again Medi =)

A pleasure to meet ya, I'm sure.

By the way .. Medi - You made Iceman blush, not me...... And g'morning, 'dita =)

Rumple Foreskin said:
Speaking of "meds," do you think Medi may have skipped the last few doses of his Ritalin?
Rumps, I think he's just an unusually happy teenager.

Perdita :)

raphy said:
By the way .. Medi - You made Iceman blush, not me...... And g'morning, 'dita =)
Hey, Raff; he meant Ice, called him sugar (like I do). Want 'me' to make you blush?

'dita ;)

Ohh, I see now *grins*

Raph, who doesn't go in for blushing much.

perdita said:
Good, otherwise MG would ride you for days (no, not that kind of riding).

'ta

The suspicion had crossed my mind...

'dita, your name's gettin' shorter and shorter by the post. Pretty soon you're gonna be known as That Apostrophe Woman or worse yet, The Poster Formerly Known as Perdita

Ha! You made me laugh (first of the day, thanks). I sort of like "That Apostrophe Woman".

'

Cowboys y Vaqueros

raphy said:
Well, there ain't many cowboys in England.
The boots don't make the cowboy, it's the Wranglers. Now point the camera higher, turn around and let's see that ass.

(Member-in-good-standing of the Bare-Assed Rider Watchers Ass'n -- Oops! My silly! Bareback...)

Champers, you're a sistuh! Yeah, Raff, do as she sez, bucko.

Perdita :devil:

As you wish...

But I gotta say .. Wranglers? No way.. 501's button fly, all the way.

Rumple Foreskin said:
City slicker.
Dear Rumple,
They make those pants pre-worn out for the Brit cowpoke wannabee trade. You can tell them guys by the straps across the instep of their "cowboy" boots.
MG
Ps. Yippie yi yo ki yah
Pps. Nothing personal, of course, and no names mentioned.

Mine never came pre-worn out..

And yeah, I never wore boots like these on the back of a horse.. The levis, yeah. The boots, no.

raphy said:
As you wish...

But I gotta say .. Wranglers? No way.. 501's button fly, all the way.
No working Alberta cowboy would ever admit to having stone washed, acid-treated levis in his chifforobe.
And what do I care for button fly jeans? The thing that draws my delicate fingers there is the big ole silver buckle.

For the record. That's one helluva nice ass; levis, city-slickerness and UK residency notwithstanding.

Back