EEK! Sorry sorry sorry sorry

champagne1982 said:
No working Alberta cowboy would ever admit to having stone washed, acid-treated levis in his chifforobe.
And what do I care for button fly jeans? The thing that draws my delicate fingers there is the big ole silver buckle.

For the record. That's one helluva nice ass; levis, city-slickerness and UK residency notwithstanding.

No one seemed to mind whether they were Wranglers or Levis last time I was in Virginia.

Hehe .. If I change my AV yet again to show ya the buckle on the front, Gauche is prolly gonna complain again..

Raph, who can't actually dress like that in the UK without getting laughed at.

p.s. Thanks. Horses make for strong thighs and a tight ass, evidently. =)

rhinoguy said:
Champagne,
seriously? (no offense intended Raphy) hmmm.. I'm not such a good judge of men's asses.
I haven't GOT one (may BE one) and it APPEARS that Raph's is minimal...is that a good thing?

Probably need to start a poll.

rhino-sans-bottom

Don't ask me, Rhino - I ain't no judge of men's asses either. Especially my own.. But from what i gather a tight ass with firm buns is what they usually tend to look for.

Medieval-Man said:
Perdita, MG, Rhino, everyone, I'm terribly sorry for vanishing, work took up so much time, and classes and and, ack, honestly? I just forgot and screwed up, I'm sorry everyone.

*hugs everyone, most poeple twice* I hope to hear from you all soon!

With love, and friendship,
Medi

Hello,

Don't think we've met so I guess I'm part of the everyone, though with the present company I don't think I mind being an everyone.
regards the Mrs.:D

This woman likes yours just fine, Raff (I really do like skinny arses on men, not that yours is that).

Don't listen to Gauche re. your AV, remember which side you want your bread buttered, eh?

Perdita (the whole woman) :kiss:

perdita said:
This woman likes yours just fine, Raff (I really do like skinny arses on men, not that yours is that).

Don't listen to Gauche re. your AV, remember which side you want your bread buttered, eh?

I've seen enough asses in my life to spot a good one. No worries Raph.

ps perdita what side should bread be buttered on?:D

perdita said:

Har ... Too true, too true.. That said, this isn't the Amateur Pics Feedback section....

Raph, crawling back into his corner now.

raphy said:
, this isn't the Amateur Pics Feedback section.... Raph, crawling back into his corner now.
Hey, no modesty allowed here, babe. Keep that arse upfront (puhleeeze).

'dita ;)

What Women Want

rhinoguy said:
Champagne,
seriously? (no offense intended Raphy) hmmm.. I'm not such a good judge of men's asses.
I haven't GOT one (may BE one) and it APPEARS that Raph's is minimal...is that a good thing?

Probably need to start a poll.

rhino-sans-bottom

Originally posted by raphy
Don't ask me, Rhino - I ain't no judge of men's asses either. Especially my own.. But from what i gather a tight ass with firm buns is what they usually tend to look for.

There are cowboy asses -- slim hipped and saddlebroken.
There are sprinter's asses -- strong and rounded knots of power, balancing out the tensile steel bands of amazing thighs.
There are businessmen's asses -- that corporate growth that just screams prosperity.
Then, by no means would this ever be least, there are rhino asses -- warm, fresh from the oven rolls not to be mistook for the dry, crumbly ones served at second rate buffets.

(connoisseur of asses and silver buckles)

raphy said:
Har ... Too true, too true.. That said, this isn't the Amateur Pics Feedback section....

Raph, crawling back into his corner now.

Perhaps not feedback but feeding frenzy?

:eek:h my!

Medieval-Man said:
Perdita, MG, Rhino, everyone, I'm terribly sorry for vanishing, work took up so much time, and classes and and, ack, honestly? I just forgot and screwed up, I'm sorry everyone.

*hugs everyone, most poeple twice* I hope to hear from you all soon!

With love, and friendship,
Medi

hiya medi, welcome back:rose:

To Lori, Destinie, and Champagne, *HUG* To MG *sad look for all the cynicism* to Rhino *I think you have a great ass!*

Aside from all the jokes, I'm having fun and drinking soda, whee!

Methinks I'm ready to tell my school I'm bisexual... eh, it would cause too much stress, everyone has the general idea already anyway. I like my work, it's getting easier.

Hm.... so year, tired...

*hugs everyone individually, and lazily, not awake enough to concentrate on it*

Medi

perdita said:
Rhino? You're calling on Rhino for help? ¿Ay, hombre, cuándo aprenderá?

¡Perdita!

Bah, I hate it when someone makes fun of me in a language I don't understand!

Raph, confuzzled.

raphy said:
Bah, I hate it when someone makes fun of me in a language I don't understand!

Raph, confuzzled.
raphy,

Take my word for it, when gals like Perdita start talking in those unside down question marks, don't ask questions or look for your hat, just high-tail it toward the nearest door or window. :eek:

Rumple Foreskin

Aw, Rumply, don't scare him more than necessary for excitement's sake. What's the worst I'd do? Surely just back him up against a good firm wall. ;)

Perdita (who does take a wise man's advice from time to time)

perdita said:
Aw, Rumply, don't scare him more than necessary for excitement's sake. What's the worst I'd do? Surely just back him up against a good firm wall. ;)

Wouldn't that be the other way round, dear?

Raph, usually the backer, rather than the backee.

raphy said:
Wouldn't that be the other way round, dear?
You don't know me by half, Tex. Read my last Snipps story (only takes a few minutes).

Sian (pr. Shorn)

Rafaelito, bello, your PM box is full, just lost a reply to you.

'dita (of the Raph and 'dita show) :)

champagne1982 said:
But alas! None given.:rolleyes:

*coughs* ...

And .. Argh.. Sorry 'dita - I emptied it *sighs* ...

sorry bout dat.

Back