Etiquette

Ok,...new session

...and a new contest,...I am NOW officially entered into "The Last Word" event,...and I am not giving up THIS time! :rose: :D

Re: Ok,...new session

artful said:
...and a new contest,...I am NOW officially entered into "The Last Word" event,...and I am not giving up THIS time! :rose: :D

Really? Ya think you have a good chance at winning? :p

(teasing you Art, just teasing you) ;)

Besides, I'll fight you to the death -- I always like to have the last word, too. :D

Put'em up, put'em up!! (okay you have to imagine Bert Lahr's Cowardly Lion voice -- or the effect is lost.)

P. :rose:

Re: Ok,...new session

artful said:

Artful, I have one word for you...TESTICLES!

Ebony <better check>

Perse

Persephone36 said:

Really? Ya think you have a good chance at winning? :p

Even though I realise the chances are slim that I will WIN, by your declared entry. I think you and the rest of our GB intellectually bent board members, (no offense intended,...I am one also), should know that in order to WIN this event,...the last post on this thread that STAYS up for 24 hours,...and NO ONE has posted AFTER it within THAT 24 hour period,...is the,...*W*I*N*N*E*R*!!!

Re: Re: Ok,...new session

Ebonyfire said:

Artful, I have one word for you...TESTICLES!

Ebony <better check>

EB,...on advice from my doctor,...I have entered this contest without BALLS. THEY are not at stake here. :D

Art...

Thanks! LOL! I actually didn't know there were real rules to this. You're adorable (god, am I allowed to say that to a Dom) ;)

(and btw -- you are *toast*!) :p

Re: Re: Re: Ok,...new session

artful said:

EB,...on advice from my doctor,...I have entered this contest without BALLS. THEY are not at stake here. :D

Damn! :D :D

< Eb stomping her feet>

Perse

Persephone36 said:
Thanks! LOL! I actually didn't know there were real rules to this. You're adorable (god, am I allowed to say that to a Dom) ;)

Yes of course, there is at least ONE rule to any contest,...

Yes you can call me adorable,...

and yes you can say I am *TOAST*.

(but please refrain from saying I am *MILQUETOAST*)

It would hurt my image,...and I worry about that day and night.~shiver~

Re: Art...

Persephone36 said:

Want some jelly, jam or marmalade on that "toast?"

Ebony <stirring the pot>

Re: Allow me to add...

Persephone36 said:
that I did appreciate the your second post to thread we're discussing. I think it made what you yourself said was an obtuse joke -- a little less callous.

In my personal opinion.

And unless you have something you wish to say in response -- I think the matter is settled.

I would like to say this in response:

" I got nasty habits, I take tea at three."

Lance

Sis

Ebonyfire said:

Want some jelly, jam or marmalade on that "toast?"

Ebony <stirring the pot>

Just on the post part Sis. :D

Re: Just a thought (from Mr.Zippy)

Perhaps, before the rules or tips or pointers are listed, someone could draft a short paragraph that provides some context for why the rules or tips or pointers are there.

Perhaps something along the lines of: These tips have been included in order to create a forum where ideas are discussed freely and openly while people are respected as individuals.

Of course, someone else could probably say it better.

I think you stated it very well, Mr. Zippy. :heart:

Re: Re: Just a thought (from Mr.Zippy)

A Desert Rose said:
Perhaps, before the rules or tips or pointers are listed, someone could draft a short paragraph that provides some context for why the rules or tips or pointers are there.

Perhaps something along the lines of: These tips have been included in order to create a forum where ideas are discussed freely and openly while people are respected as individuals.

Of course, someone else could probably say it better.

Nicely put.

:)

Re: Perse

artful said:

(but please refrain from saying I am *MILQUETOAST*)

It would hurt my image,...and I worry about that day and night.~shiver~

LOL! ;)

Now I would *never* call you milquetoast!

'Cause then you would get cranky and then my Dom (aka "Hades") would have to protect me (who's now quietly saying "who the *hell* is she talking about?") ;) Dream and I would have to cower off to the sides while you boys duke it out (okay, virtually, lol) and then there'd be a BIG fight...

...and Lord knows no one's ever seen something like that on a bulletin board. :D

Besides, you said please. :kiss:

Re: Re: Perse

Persephone36 said:
Besides, you said please. :kiss:P. :rose:

That's cuz I have inside info,...that please works well with you! :rose:

(thought I went to bed, didnja?)<smirk>

Persephone36 said:

LOL! ;)

Now I would *never* call you milquetoast!

'Cause then you would get cranky and then my Dom (aka "Hades") would have to protect me (who's now quietly saying "who the *hell* is she talking about?") ;) Dream and I would have to cower off to the sides while you boys duke it out (okay, virtually, lol) and then there'd be a BIG fight...

...and Lord knows no one's ever seen something like that on a bulletin board. :D

Besides, you said please. :kiss:

can't we just all.... get along?

<Eb, looking around for the LAPD>

Re: Re: Re: Perse

Ebonyfire said:

can't we just all.... get along?

<Eb, looking around for the LAPD>

Bet my NYPD could beat up your LAPD any day...er, wait...I've seen the way your boys play....uh, yes...YES!

What Eb said -- let's all get along!! ;)

Re: Re: Re: Perse

artful said:

That's cuz I have inside info,...that please works well with you! :rose:

How'd you know that?!?

Er, yes...please does work well with me...I love to say..."please let me..." "please, ..... me" :D

Okay, okay, okay Art -- where are you getting your info from?!? ;)

P :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Perse

Persephone36 said:

Bet my NYPD could beat up your LAPD any day...er, wait...I've seen the way your boys play....uh, yes...YES!

What Eb said -- let's all get along!! ;)

I live in CT, Perse. So I frequently see the NYPD. but I did live in LA, and had a dose of their mentality first hand!

Eb

Perse

Persephone36 said:
How'd you know that?!?

Er, yes...please does work well with me...I love to say..."please let me..." "please, ..... me" :D

Okay, okay, okay Art -- where are you getting your info from?!? ;) P :rose:

I am taking lessons from Shadows, (you DO know she has eyes in the back of her head dontcha?), and I am not gonna tell'ya how I knew that,...but I DO have a large set of notes to help me in discerning what works and what don't ! :D :rose:

Persephone36 said:

LOL! Well *now* I do!

*gasp*

;)

Just making sure you don't have the last word on this thread. :D

Back