Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x

Adding links to my picture posts here so they are easier to find x

1# Black bodysuit sitting, Black bodysuit laid out, Black bodysuit side profile, Nude laid out, Black bodysuit stood, Nude sat up

2# Black Lingerie Standing, Black Lingerie bottoms up!, Black Lingerie sitting, Black Lingerie playing

3# Ad Hoc photos Suns Out, Nips Out!, Nip Slip, Shower, Hot Tub

4# Ivory Slip series Posing and reading, The view from the back, The front, Hands and knees, Finish here please x

5# Black Bodysuit series Stood tall x, Nipples galore, Butt there’s more, Cherries 🍒
You are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x

Adding links to my picture posts here so they are easier to find x

1# Black bodysuit sitting, Black bodysuit laid out, Black bodysuit side profile, Nude laid out, Black bodysuit stood, Nude sat up

2# Black Lingerie Standing, Black Lingerie bottoms up!, Black Lingerie sitting, Black Lingerie playing

3# Ad Hoc photos Suns Out, Nips Out!, Nip Slip, Shower, Hot Tub

4# Ivory Slip series Posing and reading, The view from the back, The front, Hands and knees, Finish here please x

5# Black Bodysuit series Stood tall x, Nipples galore, Butt there’s more, Cherries 🍒
You're not just incredibly beautiful but incredibly organised! I enjoyed all of your pictures. You've got a very sexy figure

Sorry for the lack of posting, we’ve had a busy week or so, including a trip to Edinburgh to see Taylor Swift 💜. Hubby and I took advantage of a free hour this afternoon for some hot tub frolicking before the kids got home, I’m now tucked up in bed with my new book x
Great breasts. 😋

Back