Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
This is damn sexy picture.

Hi all, we’ve not been on for a while so we thought we’d drop a quick update!

Back in April time when we started posting these pictures the idea was really to help give me a bit of a confidence boost and it’s fair to say that thanks to all you wonderful people here on Lit you well and truly helped me on that score! What we hadn’t anticipated was our reaction to your downright naughty DMs, pictures and tributes - we both loved it. I loved feeling desired and a lot of you were not shy about telling me! 😂. Hubby felt very proud and he loved showing me off.

The messages we got really lit a fire under a sex life - it has been an amazing few months and we have really found that spark 🔥. It also highlights how turned on we were about having a potential ‘third’ person in our sex lives. You all provided that virtually, but we’ve since started exploring that in real life too. We’ve been to a Swingers social event recently and met some great singles and couples, and we are planning our first two club visits later this month with the aim of having a couple full swap. We are really nervous but really excited and we’ve had some great advice from folks on this forum so thank you! (You know who you are 😘).

So thank you to all you ‘Lit’ers’ (?) that have helped us fan this spark into a fire! We hopefully will come back to posting a bit more often. Xxx from @HotWife2024 and @HornyStag2024

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpeg
    IMG_1627.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_1626.jpeg
    IMG_1626.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 320
Wow. Enjoy your mutual exploration into the sexy world, finding new heights of pleasure, we'll be here when you want to share again 💋❤️

Back in April time when we started posting these pictures the idea was really to help give me a bit of a confidence boost and it’s fair to say that thanks to all you wonderful people here on Lit you well and truly helped me on that score! What we hadn’t anticipated was our reaction to your downright naughty DMs, pictures and tributes - we both loved it. I loved feeling desired and a lot of you were not shy about telling me! 😂. Hubby felt very proud and he loved showing me off.

The messages we got really lit a fire under a sex life - it has been an amazing few months and we have really found that spark 🔥. It also highlights how turned on we were about having a potential ‘third’ person in our sex lives. You all provided that virtually, but we’ve since started exploring that in real life too. We’ve been to a Swingers social event recently and met some great singles and couples, and we are planning our first two club visits later this month with the aim of having a couple full swap. We are really nervous but really excited and we’ve had some great advice from folks on this forum so thank you! (You know who you are 😘).

So thank you to all you ‘Lit’ers’ (?) that have helped us fan this spark into a fire! We hopefully will come back to posting a bit more often. Xxx from @HotWife2024 and @HornyStag2024
Excuse me ma'am, your breast seems to have fallen out of your dress. Please let me be a gentleman and put it back in 😁

Great pics😍 and story personal story update. I’m curious how the club event goes for you

Oh... very nice.

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x

Adding links to my picture posts here so they are easier to find x

1# Black bodysuit sitting, Black bodysuit laid out, Black bodysuit side profile, Nude laid out, Black bodysuit stood, Nude sat up

2# Black Lingerie Standing, Black Lingerie bottoms up!, Black Lingerie sitting, Black Lingerie playing

3# Ad Hoc photos Suns Out, Nips Out!, Nip Slip, Shower, Hot Tub

4# Ivory Slip series Posing and reading, The view from the back, The front, Hands and knees, Finish here please x

5# Black Bodysuit series Stood tall x, Nipples galore, Butt there’s more, Cherries 🍒

6# Update Beach Bum and Nip flash
What a doll! Being a panty boi, I love the ivory slip!!!

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x

Adding links to my picture posts here so they are easier to find x

1# Black bodysuit sitting, Black bodysuit laid out, Black bodysuit side profile, Nude laid out, Black bodysuit stood, Nude sat up

2# Black Lingerie Standing, Black Lingerie bottoms up!, Black Lingerie sitting, Black Lingerie playing

3# Ad Hoc photos Suns Out, Nips Out!, Nip Slip, Shower, Hot Tub

4# Ivory Slip series Posing and reading, The view from the back, The front, Hands and knees, Finish here please x

5# Black Bodysuit series Stood tall x, Nipples galore, Butt there’s more, Cherries 🍒

6# Update Beach Bum and Nip flash
Wow! You look great!!!

Sorry for not responding sooner, everyone in the house is full of a cold and we haven’t really being feeling ‘sexy’! For those that like the bum shots, here another couple for you to get your teeth into x 🧛 🍑
What a great view!!! You have a fabulous body!

Sexy

Beautiful pictures! And so happy to hear posting this help your sexlives get a boost!

This is a lovely outcome to this thread, and I (and many others here) will not be able to help but be jealous of the lucky couple that gets to experience you! I will also add that your pictures are lovely, especially the second one - I am volunteering my services to give that wonderful butt of yours a nice massage!!

I discovered my exhibitionist side early on. I caught the guy next door watching me masterbating. It turned me on so much I started doing it regularly for him. I even used to masterbate in the garden.
Very much the same for me! And decades later, I still enjoy masturbating near my window for those who might watch from their windows in the neighboring high rise across the street! :)

Back