fakes

FungiUg said:
I find ego gratification is so much better when it's *me* who is being gratified, rather than some act. I guess it's why I don't get into sexual role-playing much.

LOL...me neither..have tried a few times but just doesn't work for me either.

C

I think we certainly need to be specific as to what we mean by 'fake'. Someone who is 'roleplay only' and declares the fact isn't a fake, because they are not misrepresenting themselves. Someone can be a very active real-time BDSMer and still come off as being a phony person.

I think the misrepresentation is the key. Someone who purports to be who they are not. Hence a "fake".

Agreed -- online Doms and subs are fine, so long as they are honest.

Johnny Mayberry said:
I think we certainly need to be specific as to what we mean by 'fake'. Someone who is 'roleplay only' and declares the fact isn't a fake, because they are not misrepresenting themselves. Someone can be a very active real-time BDSMer and still come off as being a phony person.

Was not my intention to give that impression but for me it is all or nothing, real or not at all. That is all there was to the statement, and as Fungi said, for us that is the more gratifying path.

Catalina :rose:

My favorite thread on the subject of wanabes is this one by Hecate:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69998

She also uses her initial post to talk about "breaking one's sub," so it's a very interesting thread.

I think everyone has to start somewhere so being a wanabe isn't such a bad thing. We all at one point wanted to be. LOL, some of us still want to be. And I agree with Lark, there are people about who aren't aware of themselves to know where they fall on that spectrum.

Back