Fantasies

perdita said:
Short and sweet; not prioritized (sexual encounters in complementary environs):

1. w/an Oxford don I know (in his seventies)
2. w/David Deutsch (look him up; he's a theoretical physicist at Oxford (not #2) into time travel
3. w/John Tomlinson as Wotan in black leather
4. w/a certain teenage boy
5. w/Pops_54
6. w/a real Yorkshireman (as nuanced by Gauche, not necessarily Gauche or gauche)
7. w/Byron
8. w/Pushkin
9. w/Gary Cooper in his twenties
10. w/Alan Rickman as a villain
11. w/Gary Oldman as a villain
12. w/'Spike' (character from BtVS)
13. w/Hotspur from Henry IV, part 1
14. w/Rudolf Nureyev in his twenties after he's danced Albrecht in "Giselle"
15. w/Greta Garbo at any age
16. w/TheEarl when he turns 30 and I'm 45 in the fantasy
17. w/Sean Connery today
18. w/a former concert master of the SF Symphony
19. w/George Balanchine at any age
20. w/a Venetian gondolier in his gondola on a side canal at twilight

So, character is paramount, the rest falls into place (at least in my head where it counts most).

An interesting combination: I am a Yorkshireman though not sure about Gauche: probably! And I know a former conductor of the SF opera quite well (went to school with: played in orchestras with) and I don't think I know any women who don't include SC. I'm curious to know: under which circumstances do you play which tape?

AG

Truth or Dare?

cahab said:
Surely our fantasies are what we write? They certainly are for me.
Hi Cahab. Nope, and I'm not just saying that to avoid a fleurry of PMs. Some of what I write is appealing but only the pleasurable bits. Ha ha.

cheers, Perdita

ag2507 said:
An interesting combination: I am a Yorkshireman though not sure about Gauche: probably! And I know a former conductor of the SF opera quite well (went to school with: played in orchestras with) and I don't think I know any women who don't include SC. I'm curious to know: under which circumstances do you play which tape?
AG: A Yorkshireman, eh? And you were already high in my estimation of Lit. profiles. I have only recently begun a rather academic study of this species, with a little help from my friends. Don't know where you've been if you don't know Gauche really is, and Cahab, a Yorkshirefemme.

Yeah, I don't know any women who wouldn't include Sean (we're on familiar terms now, haha), but of course had to include him. I think I bumped Cary Grant for him.

I wlll have to give serious thought to your last question, but probably won't be able to post it, wink wink.

best, Perdita

p.s. I would also add the current SFO conductor, the lovely Mr. Runnicles, another Scotsman, and if not obvious, in the orch. pit.

cahab said:

cahab-

for sure! that was kind of my point... made obliquely.

:rose: b

cahab said:

Not always for me. I may find some of my ideas exciting, but they're not always my greatest fantasies. In fact some of them are toned down fantasies, either because I'm not sure how they'd be received or because I don't have the skills to do them justice. Most of my stories are just that: stories.

The Earl

"The Visitors" have now been submitted, and should be up in a day or five. Even though I forgot to mention it anywhere in the story, I dedicate this story to Earl, for inspiring me.

Thank you, Earl!:kiss:

Edited to add that LorriLove also deserves to be mentioned in this dedication post, as she helped inspire me as well. AND, if I ever get around to do a follow-up story about when the owners of the house come home, and watch the surveillance tapes, then I'll make sure to dedicate THAT story to Perdita, for her idea about installing cameras in the house...

Last edited:
Svenskaflicka:

The sweetest Swede I know (and the only one, but I'm sure she's as sweet as they 'come' in Svenland).

Hooray for you!

Perdita :heart:

Thank you very much.

I mentioned this thread to my friend M, and she revealed one of her fantasies to me. I've written it down, and I'm gonna type it into the computer and submit it tomorrow. It's about a a pair of newly-weds on a train, and one very naughty girl...;)

That M... If only she had the time to come here, too! You guys would LOVE her!
She's like me - but with an attitude!:D

Back