Fantasy or real life?

Are your stories purely fictional, or based on real life events?

• All of my stories are pure fiction.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • All of my stories have happened in real life.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Some of my stories are honest tellings of what have happened in real life, the rest is fiction.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Some of my stories are based on real life events, but most of them are fiction.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Mandatory "Other" choice, details, please!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
So far, I've only written one story that lead to someone claiming what happened was "impossible."

So far, I've only written one story that was based on a real-life erotic event.

Of course, it was the same story that got the "impossible" feedback.

I might write more stories based on my real-life sex experiences but, so far, Laurel hasn't gotten around to setting up a story category entitled, "DULL." ;)

RF

My stories are based on real life. My next story (waiting for 10 days!) is exactly real life. It's called "A True Story - 8 Orgasms First Time."

Rumple Foreskin said:
So far, I've only written one story that was based on a real-life erotic event.

Of course, it was the same story that got the "impossible" feedback.

I might write more stories based on my real-life sex experiences but, so far, Laurel hasn't gotten around to setting up a story category entitled, "DULL." ;)

RF

I think Laurel is thinking of creating a category called Routine and Mundane RF, that's where I'll be posting mine.

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
I think Laurel is thinking of creating a category called Routine and Mundane RF, that's where I'll be posting mine.Gauche

Oh, God. Spare us the whimpering. LOL

I think Laurel is thinking of creating a category called Routine and Mundane RF, that's where I'll be posting mine.

Maybe she'll name the site after us, "Gauche and Rumpled Sex".

MG, be respectful, young 'un, you hear? ;)

Rumple Foreskin

Back