Fate (Closed for Biker Faerie)

Anne was a little surprised when Greg let Artie touch his face and watched excitedly as the older man ran a thumb over Greg’s quite feminine lips.

Artie looked as though he was no stranger to male contact, while the younger man was so inexperienced, so out of his depth, that he submitted to Artie’s touch willingly. Perhaps a little too willingly Anne observed, but then perhaps he was just glad of the guidance. Anne wondered how far Greg would have let Artie go.

“I think he’s got very kissable lips, Artie,” Anne agreed in response to Artie’s comment.

She touched Greg’s cheek with the fingers of one hand then felt for his cock with the other, but there was no erection to speak of. Greg must have been too nervous to get a hard on she thought. Greg’s inexperience excited her and she was pretty sure it was exciting Artie too.

When Artie instructed them to kiss, Greg hesitated, waiting for Anne to make the first move. She bent her head to meet his and, when their lips met, she opened her mouth and he followed.

It was Anne who had to push her tongue into Greg’s mouth, inviting his tongue to respond, which it did. Greg began to get a bit of confidence back and responded enthusiastically. He still had one hand on her pussy and it had hung their limply for a short while but now his fingers began to probe her, pushing past her panties and trying to part the folds of her labia.

Anne broke this kiss for moment. She thought Arthur might like to play with his hopes and expectations a little, maybe even with the boy himself. She sensed he had a penchant for dominating perhaps even humiliation too. Anne had always enjoyed a little humiliation. Especially of it was in public and so she teased Greg.

“Careful. Did Artie give you permission to do that?” she cautioned. “There might be a price to pay if we don’t follow his instructions.”

Last edited:
“Slow up, boy,” Arthur said with a laugh; “you’ve only had one dance and you already have two fingers in her cunt. Are you looking for a spanking?”

“And you, Anne,” he said turning to her, “you really are such a whore encouraging the poor boy like that. And I know you’re looking for a spanking!”

Greg sits there looking a bit befuddled, but still fingering Anne.

“Get them out now,” Arthur says a little louder. “Leave her pussy alone.”

He spoke just loud enough for the couple at the next table to hear, and they both looked at Greg and laughed as he blushed and put his hand back on the table.

“That’s better,” Arthur declared, adding, “i’m going to dance with Anne now; you hold down the fort.”

As he got up to take Anne to the dance floor, he whispered to Greg.

“Now watch me, Follow my lead for your next dance, and you can play with her cunt”

Once on the dance floor, Arthur wrapped his arms around Anne and started grinding his hips against hers to the medium-fast rhythm of the band. He backed off a couple of times so Greg could see the bulge that he was grinding her with. Arthur turned Anne around and began grinding at her back, with her ass rubbing seductively on his thighs.

“He does seem to be a fun one, Anne,” Arthur whispered as they danced, “a bit on the insecure and submissive side, but trying to act macho and experienced. Let’s bring him to my place after his next dance.”

Arthur began to get a bit raunchier in the dance, then, turning so he and Anne both faced the table. His hands began to roam up and down Anne’s front, from her breasts to her thighs. A few passes up and down, and he settled his hands on her breasts.

“You do have great boobs, my dear,” he said as he glanced to make sure Greg was watching. “It’s a pleasure to grope them. And I’m sure Greg will enjoy them too.”

The piece was at the start of its coda, and Arthur went a bit further. He slipped his hands down from her breasts to the hem of her dress and then slowly and sensuously slid it up over her thighs to bare the tops of her stocking. Once there, his fingers kneaded the soft insides of her thighs and finished by sliding up to her panties and massaging her vee.

“Greg’ll dance with you like that,” Arthur said as they made their way back to the table. “I’m sure it would make him happy if the girls who turned him down got to see it all.”

Back at the table Arthur gave Anne a lingering tongue kiss as she sat next to Greg.

“I think Greg would like a another kiss, sweetheart,” he said as he sat down. “And I’m sure he’d like another dance after you get a little rest.”

Back