Favorite Movie Quotes

I have been so enjoying this thread, because it keeps reminding me of movies I haven’t watched in a long time, that I don’t already have on DVD or Blu-ray. Like… Earth Girls Are Easy. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
An interesting twist would be to name a movie with one word in it from the previous post.
Earth Girls Are Easy-
Five Easy Pieces

As I get older, I find I enjoy “modern” movies and tv shows less and less, so I would suck at that. But please feel free to make another thread for exactly that!
My thread attempts never go anywhere lol.
Plus it would end being “adventure” movie this followed by “adventure” movie that…

(Mexican messenger delivers message to the Alamo demanding their surrender under pain of total annihilation.)
(Colonel William Travis responds with a cannon shot.)

"What do you think, Jim?"
"I hate to say anything good about that long-winded jackanapes, but he does know the short way to start a war."

Last edited:
  • Barry : [holds up a banana] Man is like a banana. Strong and firm, bright and phallic, and he's protected by his all-important shield. But, when a woman comes along, you know, she sees this bright phallic beast and she wants it. So, she starts peeling away your all-important shield.
    [peels the banana]
    Barry : First, she wants to see your romantic side, then she wants to see your passionate side, finally she wants to see your soft, caring, feminine side. She keeps peeling and peeling until you're left there buck naked, totally exposed with your balls blowing in the wind. And that's when she gets her knife, and she cuts away your manhood piece by piece until she's having your cock in her corn flakes.

• Barry : [holds up a banana] Man is like a banana. Strong and firm, bright and phallic, and he's protected by his all-important shield. But, when a woman comes along, you know, she sees this bright phallic beast and she wants it. So, she starts peeling away your all-important shield.
    [peels the banana]
    Barry : First, she wants to see your romantic side, then she wants to see your passionate side, finally she wants to see your soft, caring, feminine side. She keeps peeling and peeling until you're left there buck naked, totally exposed with your balls blowing in the wind. And that's when she gets her knife, and she cuts away your manhood piece by piece until she's having your cock in her corn flakes.
Clearly, I missed seeing that flick. 🤣🤣🤣

This is a thread celebrating movies… (they used to be called “pictures”)… and I want to offer up one name…

Alfred Hitchcock because… Alfred Hitchcock! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

C’mom… bring ‘em on!

“We're not talking about killing people. Herb's talking about killing me and I'm talking about killing him.”

Back