Favorite Movie Quotes

95e14251567547c339c86504c2e22eee.jpg

Call me young lady again, and I am going to put my foot in a place it isn’t supposed to be.

Am I supposed to guess where that is?

(in unison) Your ass!

What do I think!!!!! I think your all f**ked in the head, where twenty minutes from the f**king fun park and you want to bail out! This is no longer a game! Its a quest for fun, your going to have fun and I am going to have fun, where all going to have so much f**king fun, we will need plastic surgeons to take off our god dam smiles, we will be whistling zippity do dah out of our assholes, we're on a pilgrimage to see a moose.....Praise Marty Moose!

"As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he's talking about."

My favorite quote is when 'Charlie Harper' (Two And Hal Men) explains to his brother Alan about the Orgy needing a minimum of six people:
count on fingers
1 - masturbation;
2 - one-on-one;
3 - three-some;
4 - two couples swinging;
5 - two couple swinging with a looky-loo;
6 -
(using the other hand, holds up six fingers) orgy's six.

-We're doing it, man. This is it. We're right in the thick of the action. We hang out here, go to lunch, come back, hang out some more, go to dinner... You know how someone might describe a situation that's unpleasant or confining as being, "like a prison"?
-Yeah.
-This is what they were referring to.

I do not believe this one has been posted:

• J.W. Grant: "You bastard."
  • Rico: "Yes, Sir. In my case an accident of birth. But you, Sir, you're a self-made man."

"Great party man, where'd you get the beer?"
"Wyoming, where else?"

John the Mod and Steve-O, SLC Punk!

"Never leave that thing down around me! How do I know you're not making faces at me under there?"

Back