Favorite Movie Quotes

You’re going to be tested every step of the way. Have faith in who you are.”

al-pacinos-greatest-movie-dialogues-652x400-8-1493118637.jpg

“I loved Sarah, Charles. It was mine, that love. I owned it. Even Sarah didn't have the right to take it away. I can love whoever I want.”

-But she thought you were pathetic.

“That was her business, not mine. You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.”

from Adaptation

"I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black, Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam."

“Badges!!! we don’t need no stinking badges!!”
I quoted this to a lady who was the person that was responsible for her getting people set up with badges in a hospital. She cracked up and said that was probably one of her favorite lines in that movie.😂😂

“Badges!!! we don’t need no stinking badges!!”
I quoted this to a lady who was the person that was responsible for her getting people set up with badges in a hospital. She cracked up and said that was probably one of her favorite lines in that movie.😂😂
I know it is from “Treasure Of The Sierra Madre”… but I still think “Blazing Saddles” first. 🥰🥰🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was typed, not spoken… but…

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Jack Torrance: Wendy, darling, light of my life! I'm not gonna hurt you. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!

#3: Beware of Bathrooms - Don't let them catch you with your pants down.🤣

Back