Favorite Movie Quotes

“Don’t be so gloomy. After all it’s not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love – they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.”

Harry Lime - The Third Man

I had been watching him since he did the Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Not when he played Ashley-Pitt in The Great Escape? That’s the role I first noticed him in… but I wasn’t alive yet for either that or the Illya Kuriyakin… should not have tried to spell that. 🤣🤣🤣

Of course I watched him in the Great Escape. Loved that movie. And I watched the Man From U.N.C.L.E. when it was first on tv.

In the movie VARSITY BLUES, Ox and them are at the strip club. Their Science teacher walks on stage and starts to strip. After she sits w/ the boys to chat. Ox goes, "Miss Davis, you're A 10, AN F'n 10. Will you go to Prom w/ me?" OMG she is freaken stunning in that movie.

OIP.6RGixQw10TfbrYWWMgqRFQHaE7

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

The Outlaw Josey Wales
Clint Eastwood movies, famous for memorable quotes, but he did not say that one,
John Vernon did ... also "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"
And as Dean Werner "Fat drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life"

Clint Eastwood movies, famous for memorable quotes, but he did not say that one,
John Vernon did ... also "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"
And as Dean Werner "Fat drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life"
In all fairness, I said the movie name… not the character. 😊

In all fairness, I said the movie name… not the character. 😊
I was not being unfair, I was just saying:
1). Clint Eastwood movies had lots of good quotes. You know all the Dirty Harry ones.
2). And then an additional quote from Outlaw Josey Wells by actor John Vernon.

Back