Favorite Movie Quotes

Well he was kinda funny looking!.....Reply-In what way?.....Reply-Well! In a general kinda way!

-What if you found the right man, who worshiped and adored you? Who'd do anything for you, who'd be your devoted slave? Then what would you do?

-I'd pity him.
Adams Family Values…. What an excellent line!! Christina is so good!

Do they come with real girl scouts?

Main character (his name gives the answer): Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Adams Family Values…. What an excellent line!! Christina is so good!

Do they come with real girl scouts?
I think it's "are they made with real girl scouts?" In response to the girl scout asking if the lemonade was made from real lemons.

"Why does she even HAVE that lever?!"

I think it's "are they made with real girl scouts?" In response to the girl scout asking if the lemonade was made from real lemons.

"Why does she even HAVE that lever?!"
on this thread, you don’t have to answer one to post another… post a quote if you want. Post a reply to a quote you recognize if you want. They are not tied together… we’re more laid back here… 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

wait… ”she” has a lever? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

on this thread, you don’t have to answer one to post another… post a quote if you want. Post a reply to a quote you recognize if you want. They are not tied together… we’re more laid back here… 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

wait… ”she” has a lever? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have you not seen The Emperor's New Groove?

“What weve got here, is failure to communicate. Some men you just cant reach”.

Hmmm. Could also be in the music thread. The beginning of GNR Civil war.
I have heard the ”failure to communicate“ line over the years… I think it was from Cool Hand Luke… but either never saw it, or it has been decades. But some men you just can’t reach??? Why? Are you crazy short? Are they so small you cannot find it?? Would a magnifying glass help? Are tweezers needed? What is the problem here? 🤣🤣

Have you not seen The Emperor's New Groove?
Is that the one were David Spade was turned into a donkey? I liked that one… but haven’t seen it in years… yeah, I would enjoy seeing it again… I need to go find that… 😊😊😊😊

I have heard the ”failure to communicate“ line over the years… I think it was from Cool Hand Luke… but either never saw it, or it has been decades. But some men you just can’t reach??? Why? Are you crazy short? Are they so small you cannot find it?? Would a magnifying glass help? Are tweezers needed? What is the problem here? 🤣🤣
It was from cool hand luke. I actually heard it from the Guns and roses song first. I thought it was a woman speaking🤪. I didnt put the whole speech, But i use that line a lot. I never watched the whole movie. Or maybe i did 🤔

It was from cool hand luke. I actually heard it from the Guns and roses song first. I thought it was a woman speaking🤪. I didnt put the whole speech, But i use that line a lot. I never watched the whole movie. Or maybe i did 🤔
I loved the first GnR album… but can’t say I have liked much I heard since. I thought the band in fighting ruined it. I do love how we can learn about cool stuff from the most odd places.

Like “I get no kick from champagne… mere alcohol doesn’t thrill me at all… “.

I think Cleavon sang it better in parody than Frank did in honesty… and I like Frank. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that the one were David Spade was turned into a donkey? I liked that one… but haven’t seen it in years… yeah, I would enjoy seeing it again… I need to go find that… 😊😊😊😊
Yes. He gets turned into a llama as an attempt to overthrow him by his advisor. It's where the "No, no. He has a point" meme comes from.

You can't spell it......but it eats pretty good don't it! Spoken by the legendary Richard Farnsworth(the gentleman that he was)

Yes. He gets turned into a llama as an attempt to overthrow him by his advisor. It's where the "No, no. He has a point" meme comes from.
Oh right! A Llama… of course! I really liked that movie too! I tend to love silly “kids” animated movies… Monsters and Aliens is a favorite.

Thanks for reminding me about the Emperor… I think I probably need that in my dopey collection. (in my generation “dopey” was not a good thing). 🤣🤣🤣

"What we are dealing with here, is a total lack of respect for de law."

Oh right! A Llama… of course! I really liked that movie too! I tend to love silly “kids” animated movies… Monsters and Aliens is a favorite.

Thanks for reminding me about the Emperor… I think I probably need that in my dopey collection. (in my generation “dopey” was not a good thing). 🤣🤣🤣
That movie is a cult classic Disney movie. Dopey is the new awesome. Now, "NO TOUCHY!"

That movie is a cult classic Disney movie. Dopey is the new awesome. Now, "NO TOUCHY!"
To me, it still sounds pretty dopey. Actually… that is not really true. The word “dopey” to me, is kind of awkward, kind of dumb, but also a bit lovable and cherished all at the same time. Very different meaning.

But really, “fascist” and “racist” now mean “we are supposed to hate this person, from the depths of our souls” instead of what those words actually meant, decades ago.

Back