Favorite Movie Quotes

Oh! That makes sense! Is that a Kathy Bates line then? I didn’t dig the movie, but she is overflowing with awesomeness. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yes that was Kathy's line. It's really the only one I remember from that movie, but I recall her standing in the doorway to get her husband wearing nothing but saran wrap and her husband being mortified by it😂😂😂

"Les, this is great and all, but can you put the car in neutral? We just got passed by a street sweeper."

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool... nothing
else. This is Ames, mister.”

The Hustler is a classic, The Color of Money had Tom Cruise in it. 😆
Watched both of those the other day ! Thought it was awesome that the color of money continues the story of the Hustler .

“If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised."
Sewn. Don't know why I always think it's stapled.
Watched both of those the other day ! Thought it was awesome that the color of money continues the story of the Hustler .
Haven't seen the Hustler, but I'm aware of it. Only seen color of money once. My favorite pool movie is Poolhall Junkies.

God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car

I have come to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

"Aren't those numbers moving awfully fast?"

"You're probably a speed reader."

"You got me there. Another few miles and we own this cab. I hope you brought money."

"You're just not thinking fourth dimensionally."

"Yeah, I have a real problem with that."

Back