Favorite Movie Quotes

“Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?”
OMG! Animal House!!! I love this movie!!!

walks in… and everyone looks like aliens just walked in… Otis Day does not recognize these people… and would not admit it if he did. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh… and my sister says that one of the guys who looks at Flounder when he asks if they are playing cards… was a prof she had taken a course from. 😊😊

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You’re on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you’re on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where? …Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

…These go to eleven.

“I don’t want a piece of you. I want the whole thing!”

“The price is wrong, bitch!”

R.I.P.

what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

Bullet Tooth Tony:
So, you're obviously the big dick. And there on either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy f*ggot balls. You d*cks have driving clarity of vision. But they're not clever; they smell p*ssy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol' p*ssy, and have brought your two little, mincey, f*ggot balls along for a good ol' time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no p*ssy here- just a dose that will make you wish you were born a women. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now f*** off!

Face it, girls. I'm older and I have more insurance.

One of my favourite scenes from this movie:

-Good, our first catch of the day.
-Stand by ION control...

Ddmcdqs-ecd2b865-fa25-4550-adf0-f5962af5484f.png

Well, you know, I have to admit that I appreciate your directness, Daryl. And I will try and be as direct and honest with you as I possibly can be. Uh, I think - no, I-I am positive that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded. You're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid. You have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're, you're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

Well, you know, I have to admit that I appreciate your directness, Daryl. And I will try and be as direct and honest with you as I possibly can be. Uh, I think - no, I-I am positive that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded. You're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid. You have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're, you're not even interesting enough to make me sick.
So…. Maybe Saturday then? 🤣🤣🤣

I think I have seen that movie, it sounds familiar, but I cannot place it…

Back