Florida Party - Lit Style!

jacksonville party

:) :cool:
party sounds great, though I'm new to the board, I plan to spend some time here, and hope to get to know everyone. Tallahassee is only about a 3 hour drive, but I am going to miss this party. MY dance card is already full for January 12. I know I should be there to defend FSU from all those Gators.

Maybe Next Time
flint48

Party in Jax

Hey there...I'm new around here. I'd like to get to know some people in this area and the party sounds fun. Let me know if there's room for one more.

Thanks,
K

Re: Party in Jax

NorthernDude said:
Hey there...I'm new around here. I'd like to get to know some people in this area and the party sounds fun. Let me know if there's room for one more.

Thanks,
K

Welcome to Florida and Lit.

Always room for more, we will just take over the club for the night!

"The Literotican Revolutionaries" ;)

Hey Peeps!

I think it would be sooooooooo awesome if we could take over the place for the night. I have a couple ideas brewing. i have to admit, they are all not mine, some came from the planning of the vegas trip (which never happened cause of 9/11)

I'm making my list and checking it twice (from the people in this thread and the IM's I have received) Look for an email/PM from me around the 1st of the year.

If any of you have any questions or ideals feel free to PM or email me.

Hey Cammy! Welcome to the boards girl! I see you've made your rounds already. Terrific start! :)

NorthernGuy... I have a feeling you just might get inducted to the southern way of living right nicely *grinz*

Sk~

The Literotican Revolutionaries" take on jax florida. damn I like the way that sounds.

VIVA LE REVOLUTION:D

SGTBIGDOG420 said:
The Literotican Revolutionaries" take on jax florida. damn I like the way that sounds.

VIVA LE REVOLUTION:D

I had a feeling you would appreciate that Sarge hehe

SK, I'm going today to check on the things you asked about. I'll e-mail you.
D
Sounds mysterious huh?

BTW, this party isn't limited to Floridians. Jax is right on the Fl/Ga state line. So you Georgians come on down. WriterDom, sorry you can't make it, maybe next time.

Last edited:
LETS HAVE A FLORDIA ONLY PARTY !!!!!

Hey Naughty, there are enought hot and sticky people to fill it to the rafters now!! No Georgians. Next month it can be in cooler Georgia and maybe the month after in Texas. What do ya think???????:D ;)

Re: LETS HAVE A FLORDIA ONLY PARTY !!!!!

Steadyrider said:
Hey Naughty, there are enought hot and sticky people to fill it to the rafters now!! No Georgians. Next month it can be in cooler Georgia and maybe the month after in Texas. What do ya think???????:D ;)

hehehe, okey dokey!
We're transplanted from Texas, so I really like that idea!

Re: LETS HAVE A FLORIDA ONLY PARTY !!!!!

Unregistered said:

hehehe, okey dokey!
We're transplanted from Texas, so I really like that idea!

Hell...I'm from Texas too (Among Other Places)....sounds like a plan!

K

Re: Re: LETS HAVE A FLORIDA ONLY PARTY !!!!!

NorthernDude said:

Hell...I'm from Texas too (Among Other Places)....sounds like a plan!

K

Ahhhh, another fellow Texan, I knew I would like you.

cannot make it, darn.

I think it would be a wonderful idea to get together. I will be unable to make it though.

I am 100 miles south of Jacksonville in sw Marion County. Perhaps me and one of the ladies can make one of our own parties. I am free almost every day until about 3 when I have to start the chores on the ranch.

I would love to hear from a married lady who is seeking a little bit of risque' (not risky) time with a happy man who can spend some quality time with her.

contact me at alex211@literotica.com. We will have a wonderful time. Oh, yes I am 49 looking for someone in the 40 to 54 year range. Someone who appreciates life and their own security as well as desiring to have an honest fling with a nice man.

Welcome to Lit. Alex! Hope you find what you are lookin' for.

Ranch chores huh? Been there, done that. Hard work. What kind of Ranch?

Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and Santa filled your stocking with joy and love!

Kiss to all ;)

Ya know what? Something occured to me earlier, how the heck are we going to know one another? Are we wearing carnations or something? hehe

I'm sure SK has that all figured out, just wish she'd poke her head in and at least say hi or something! :p

Back