Florida Party - Lit Style!

Feelin' Naughty said:
Ya know what? Something occured to me earlier, how the heck are we going to know one another? Are we wearing carnations or something? hehe

I'm sure SK has that all figured out, just wish she'd poke her head in and at least say hi or something! :p

HI! :D ok.. I have a couple different ideas about this. The easiest woould be to let the door person know I was expecting people for the "Literotica party" and then when you came in you would just tell them you were there for the Lit party. And/or Literotica name tags. About the name tags, either I could make them and email each person one (this would mean you'd have to print yours out) or you could make your own. But, what i'd really like to do, is make a lil crafty something that you would pin on your shirt. That would mean that I would have to snail mail it to you abt a week b4 though. I dunno how you guys feel abt giving me your real addresses...?? What ever you guys think.. we could do the easiest thing.. i guess?

OK, I know that I am for sure gonna be there. Here is a list of the people that I am gonna send the invite info to. If you are not on this list and wanna go please PM me.

VIP List

Feelin' Naughty
SGTBIGDOG420
Craneman
BeDaddy
Hatara
Muffdiverxxx
Chanaud
Camille
DriveSouth
flint48
NorthernDude
Steadyrider
MrFla
trel67
Bitch_Goddess
weathered2
softey
rexfelis
BeeBeeBlue
skipfl

Ooooooh! Me too?

I'd love to come, if I can arrange it. I just moved down here to Orlando (on Halloween, of all days) and I know almost nobody down here.

And Lit people are among my favorite people of all. Can't wait to meet you.

Welcome back Cockatoo, come on over!

SK, I don't have a problem with sending you my mailing address, just don't give it to any stalkers ok hehe Do you really want to make name tags for each of us though? That sounds like a major project to me!
However we decide to do the tags, would you be so kind as to put my other name on mine too? You guys know me as "naughty", but I can just imagine running around in a club full of strangers being called "naughty" all night. That could lead to situations. LOL

Please add Dr. B (my hubby) to your VIP list. He doesn't post on here much, (I have control of the puter ah ha ha ha haaaaa) but, he will be there.

Dona is Feelin' Naughty

Re: Hope to Cum

skipfl said:
HI Hope to be there with bells on please keep posted.

Skip
sskip52@aol.com

Skip.. this is a Literotica party... I think it defeats the purpose if you are not registered *wink* register for me and I will send you the info via PM ok?

OK.. everyone take notice!! As of this posting I have PM'd everyone on my VIP list.

If you are interested in the party and have not received the PM please let me know!!

If you have any suggestions or questions about the information please feel free to PM or email me!

Thanx ya'll! I can't wait!!

Sk~

Can I invite myself? My work schedule for January hasn't come out yet, but if I'm free (or even low-cost) I'll be there! Male, 49, Gainesville.

Unregistered said:
Can I invite myself? My work schedule for January hasn't come out yet, but if I'm free (or even low-cost) I'll be there! Male, 49, Gainesville.

You can invite yourself, however, if we don't have a name and e-mail address or the ability to send you a pm you don't get the party info ;)

Register man!

I moved from arround the world for this lady

Feelin' Naughty said:

You can invite yourself, however, if we don't have a name and e-mail address or the ability to send you a pm you don't get the party info ;)

Register man!

Look at that av......... read the eyes and the smile... god she is beautiful!!!!

Party, not likely to make this one.

feelin naughty I couldnt help noticing(sp) your in freekville I love the givers as well listen every morning.

Thank you Mac, you are so sweet! *blushing*

Sgt., The "givers" are hillarious aren't they.

I'm the one who asked about self-invitation. I AM registered, and the computer normally auto-logs me, but missed this time, and I didn't catch it when it posted. Just got my schedule, and I'm off that day. Now, if I just don't have child visitation that night...

Party

Savage Kitten!

Thank goodness you're putting this party together.

I registered today as a Jax resident who enjoys Literotica's stories. In my first reply, I expressed an interest in joining you and your friends at the Jan 12 gathering. Perhaps my wife will join, as well.

Where is the Bar and Grill? I'm familiar with most establishments in the area, but not that particular one. Let me know, either via the board or email (super_e69@hotmail.com).

I'm excited about the gathering, and want to make sure of the location.

super_e

Xanaduvian said:
I'm the one who asked about self-invitation. I AM registered, and the computer normally auto-logs me, but missed this time, and I didn't catch it when it posted. Just got my schedule, and I'm off that day. Now, if I just don't have child visitation that night...

Ok, sorry, it does that to me now and then too.

I sure hope you make it to the party!

Thank you for the compliment. If I had known I would be hearing all of these sweet things, I would have posted a real pic long ago.

Sans any last minute changes, count me in.

Now, if I only knew where to go, Jacksonville only covers the whole dang county. :cool:

Ishmael

VIP List -- Update

VIP List

Feelin' Naughty
SGTBIGDOG420
Craneman
BeDaddy
Hatara
Muffdiverxxx
Chanaud
Camille
DriveSouth
flint48
NorthernDude
Steadyrider
MrFla
trel67
Bitch_Goddess
weathered2
softey
rexfelis
BeeBeeBlue
skipfl
Ishmael
super_e
Xanaduvian
Cockatoo

Ok these are people I have sent the information to. If you can, as soon as you are able to make plans, let me know if you are gonna be coming or not... k? I'd just like a general ideal of how many to expect so I can ~warn~ the lounge and club *wink* haha

Also, if you are on the list but haven't seen the info yet please let me know!! And if you are not on the list but wanna know about the party, post here!

Last edited:
The party is this Saturday!

Has everyone let SK know if they will be coming?

A quick note to those driving up from further South. Don't forget a coat! The weather here is a bit cooler than you are used to. Forecast for Saturday is partly cloudy, high 61, low 42.

This is going to be fun, I can't wait! :D

Back