fucking machines and goat trails

Sierra, monster, cym, Willow, and cellis

My uncle said goodbye to all of us one week before he died. I grieved then and then tried to become the rock for my family that he always was.

I spoke at the funeral and after my first moments of shaking, tears-in-my-eyes panic, i felt his presence wash over me. When that feeling leaves, i'll begin to miss him. I wouldn't bring him back, though, he's in a far better place and for the first time in over 3 years he's not suffering.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

mg

MG, my thoughts will be with you and your uncle. You have my deepest condolences.

morninggirl5 said:
lilfrk,

My uncle died on Thursday morning and like you i had those selfish and unselfish thoughts. For many years, he was a father to me and i can't imagine what life will be like without his constant presence. Unselfishly, i'd prayed that his suffering would end.

If you want to talk, i'm just a pm or e-mail away.

mg

I am sorry to read of your loss. But if you keep him in your memory, his presence will not be lost.

Seems like BDSM Talk

has been a bit of a goat trail itself lately.

*Bump* (just for cym, 'cause we all know how much she likes the title to this thread!)

Oh monster!
:D

I never got in touch with the "fucking machine" Dom, the one i mentioned way back when this thread was a wide-eyed newbie thread. Oh well. life goes on.

Also, that little mention of my dormant sexuality? I lied. I just don't do that celibacy thing. If you hear me say it again, ever, all you should do is kinda nod and say, "Uh huh. For about the next three minutes," and go on with whatever you were doing before i made that kinda assertion.

OOOOOOOH!!! I thought you said DOORMAT sexuality. I knew I needed my eyes checked. I thought you were referring to your life as a sub!
;)

cymbidia said:
Oh monster!

I never got in touch with the "fucking machine" Dom, the one i mentioned way back when this thread was a wide-eyed newbie thread. Oh well. life goes on.

Also, that little mention of my dormant sexuality? I lied. I just don't do that celibacy thing. If you hear me say it again, ever, all you should do is kinda nod and say, "Uh huh. For about the next three minutes," and go on with whatever you were doing before i made that kinda assertion.

There is a website

Called fukingmachines.com I believe. It has all kinds of devices. It was also feature on the "ShowTime - Real Sex" televison show last week.

monster666 said:
OOOOOOOH!!! I thought you said DOORMAT sexuality. I knew I needed my eyes checked. I thought you were referring to your life as a sub!
;)

oh monster, you give me the giggles!! hehehe
(all the while, trying to keep this thread on top):D

cymbidia said:

And i had 10 minutes in the pool.

Damn.

My condolences to all those who have lost someone recently. I lost my father to cancer at the age of 58 last Nov. I know what you mean about having mixed feelings. He had just retired and we were looking forward to doing some sailing and fishing together. I was very sad to see him go, but I know the last few months were painful and I did not want to see him suffer.

________________Break___________________________

Now, as to the subject of this thread, I not only have seen these machines in action, I made one! (for less than $20)

I know it is not very sexy looking but the idea was just to see if I could get it to work. Of course I had to test it for...uh...safety.

If I was going to use it in a scene, I would build a box around the mechanism and insulate it to kill some of the noise.

(and yes, that is a motor off an ice-cream maker)

When I read this thread was about fucking machines I thought "hell yes I got a dozen of them! Fucking computer, fucking printer, fucking modem, fucking electric drill, fucking hair-dryer ..."

OIC. You weren't talking about those. :D

Except the electric drill. These babes could be useful, if one can turn down the speed ... ouch!

Well about that "Why do I need one of them machines when I have a livin' breathin' male at home": how many of you have dildos and vibrators in the bedside table? There you go. Would you please explain the difference, for I don't really see it?!?

edited because my typing had been faster than my head

Last edited:
SexySusan said:
When I read this thread was about fucking machines I thought "hell yes I got a dozen of them! Fucking computer, fucking printer, fucking modem, fucking electric drill, fucking hair-dryer ..."
Fucking washing machine. If it did its fucking job properly, i wouldn't have dirty laundry lying round continually, would i?

Nope. And you'd have no excuse to be naked for no reason at all, either.

cymbidia said:
Fucking washing machine. If it did its fucking job properly, i wouldn't have dirty laundry lying round continually, would i?

Re: Seems like BDSM Talk

monster666 said:
has been a bit of a goat trail itself lately.

*Bump* (just for cym, 'cause we all know how much she likes the title to this thread!)

first...bump because cym loves this thread

second...because this forum has been a bumpy goat trail of it's own lately

third...because I use this thread to dump my shit in so here it is.

Yesterday was my mother in laws birthday she would have been 62 if she had lived just a month or so longer.

Today I didn't sleep well, I dreamed restless dreams about people that I was close and drifted from because of our own busy lives. Because of this dream I called to see how they were doing. None of them are well...The mother/grandmother M has Stage 3 Non-Hodgkins disease she is taking chemo and radiation. The daughter/mother N has Stage 1 Hodgkins disease she is taking radiations treatments. And last but not least the daughter/granddaughter S needs surgery next week, something to do with her spinabifida. I'm glad I called, I'm glad I know because now I can help them. And I will help them. But I just have to say this...I'm tired of sick and dying people. I've had too many in the past year and I'm not sure how much more I can take.

And my good thing...thank you b and d for listening to me when I need you to. I love you both for it.

Re: Re: Seems like BDSM Talk

“There is melancholy in the wind and sorrow in the grass” -Charles Kuralt

I am sorry your friends are not well. Perhaps they will be.

lilfrk said:

first...bump because cym loves this thread

second...because this forum has been a bumpy goat trail of it's own lately

third...because I use this thread to dump my shit in so here it is.

Yesterday was my mother in laws birthday she would have been 62 if she had lived just a month or so longer.

Today I didn't sleep well, I dreamed restless dreams about people that I was close and drifted from because of our own busy lives. Because of this dream I called to see how they were doing. None of them are well...The mother/grandmother M has Stage 3 Non-Hodgkins disease she is taking chemo and radiation. The daughter/mother N has Stage 1 Hodgkins disease she is taking radiations treatments. And last but not least the daughter/granddaughter S needs surgery next week, something to do with her spinabifida. I'm glad I called, I'm glad I know because now I can help them. And I will help them. But I just have to say this...I'm tired of sick and dying people. I've had too many in the past year and I'm not sure how much more I can take.

And my good thing...thank you b and d for listening to me when I need you to. I love you both for it.

Back