Gender Bender 3 Story Challenge

Sub Joe said:
A big bear and a little bear cub are walking through the woods. The little bear is the big bear's son, but the big bear isn't the big bear's father.

Uh, I would hope that a bear is not it's own father. Unless of course you meant

the big bear isn't the little bear's father.

I'm confused

I went to take the test and it wouldn't let me finish. Now, what the hell does that mean? I thought I had all this figured out pretty well, what with that swingy thing between my legs and all, but maybe I didn't listen well enough in biology class.

If you got an error, just hit your REFRESH or RELOAD button on your browser. It seems to be a flaky web page. I have seen it, too. When it comes up and asks if you want data reposted, say yes. Keep doing this until it works. Be patient

I don't think that is battery power at work, WSO. :(

I think that's an example of wind sheer, and a vibrating aileron. :rolleyes:

My question is do just the two crafts qualify, or do both crews also get to join the mile high club? :confused:

quasi

i'm not sure if you're guess is correct... the aileron looks steady enough, perhaps it's just that the crew are already involved in their mile high pursuits and causing the jiggling eh...?

or maybe DVS's wand is touching a tender spot...
;)

*adds 'swingy thing' to thesaurus*

Re: 14%

Sub Joe said:
Sexy, it all depends on what part of you that 14% male is!:p

I'm changing the challenge: If you have posted 3 or more stories, I'll be able to tell if the gender on your profile is true or a damned lie!
:
Okay.
I've got more than three stories on Lit.
My name is obviously male. Is that the truth?

Utherly Male

Uther, Great stories, man (and I mean man)!

I read a few, but only needed one to guess your gender:
Beautiful everywhere is a homage to a cunt, sorry, vulva. I think it deservedly rates its big H.

How would a woman write it? First of all, obviously, we women have our own vaginas to play with, and despite a rash of "we're beautiful down there" affirmation during the 1970s and 1980s, we are not quite as in awe of them as many men. We tend to spend a lot more time peeing with them than admiring them.
So, the admirable respect for you show for the vulva is an indication that it's not an everyday part of your own anatomy.

Besides the obvious male POV of the story, you are also "doer" rather than a "done to" and "feeler". Male.
You use five senses, but you tend to use them actively, particularly sight, (you "watch"). This I think is another male trait.

Am I right?

Joe.

Last edited:
OK, I'm confused.

I took the test and it said I was 86% female. OK. I can live with that, although I know myself to be 100% male. After all, there is phallus between my legs. Trust me. I have seen it. Recently. In fact, I just saw it before I started typing this.

OK, so I take this test again. But, this time I answer the exact opposite of the way I did before. I tried the ol' 180 on the test to test the test. So, now for the confusing part...

I was 86% woman before, now I am only 80% man. Don't you think that if I did the full 180 I would then score the same way?

OK, now for my synopsis of the whole thing.
This damn test is run by women and when a man takes the test, they tell you you are a woman just for the fun of it. See, they are sitting back behind this computer screen and snickering as I talk. Shhhhh! Listen. There, did you hear that?

Well, you know what? It ain't gonna get me. No sir. It ain't gonna get me. I am a man, and I am all man. If I am not all man, I am maybe just a wee bit female, and that's it. PERIOD! Case closed. Over and Out!

DVS, maybe the test is right.
Don't fight it, relax, r-e-l-a-a-x....

male??

DVS said:
OK, I'm confused.

I took the test and it said I was 86% female. OK. I can live with that, although I know myself to be 100% male. After all, there is phallus between my legs. Trust me. I have seen it. Recently. In fact, I just saw it before I started typing this.

OK, so I take this test again. But, this time I answer the exact opposite of the way I did before. I tried the ol' 180 on the test to test the test. So, now for the confusing part...

I was 86% woman before, now I am only 80% man. Don't you think that if I did the full 180 I would then score the same way?

OK, now for my synopsis of the whole thing.
This damn test is run by women and when a man takes the test, they tell you you are a woman just for the fun of it. See, they are sitting back behind this computer screen and snickering as I talk. Shhhhh! Listen. There, did you hear that?

Well, you know what? It ain't gonna get me. No sir. It ain't gonna get me. I am a man, and I am all man. If I am not all man, I am maybe just a wee bit female, and that's it. PERIOD! Case closed. Over and Out!

Is this the reaction of a MALE person???? Now maybe, just maybe, you have a female in there somewhere. :p Want me to look?

-DP.

Re: male??

damppanties said:
Is this the reaction of a MALE person???? Now maybe, just maybe, you have a female in there somewhere. :p Want me to look?-DP.
Are you going to use that tongue to help you look?
That would be a female tongue on my male body? That sounds interesting. I could be tempted with that. But, it may take some indepth searching.

tongue question answered

My tongue is yours if you want it. ;)
And I'm not scared of the 'depths'. lol

-DP.

Re: Utherly Male

Sub Joe said:
Uther, Great stories, man (and I mean man)!

I read a few, but only needed one to guess your gender:
Beautiful everywhere is a homage to a cunt, sorry, vulva. I think it deservedly rates its big H.

How would a woman write it? First of all, obviously, we women have our own vaginas to play with, and despite a rash of "we're beautiful down there" affirmation during the 1970s and 1980s, we are not quite as in awe of them as many men. We tend to spend a lot more time peeing with them than admiring them.
So, the admirable respect for you show for the vulva is an indication that it's not an everyday part of your own anatomy.

Joe.
:
Yes. You are right. I'd forgotten that that stiry was on
Lit. But could you have guessed so easily if you had read
"Inn" or "G is For Gazebo" (the latter was written in
deliberate imnitation of a particular female auther.) or "Turnabout is Fair Play"?

Re: tongue question answered

damppanties said:
My tongue is yours if you want it. ;)
And I'm not scared of the 'depths'. lol

-DP.
I am not afraid of the depths either. I am glad you noticed that, in my message. You may wonder what is taking me so long to respond to your offer. Well, don't. I have been trying to figure out how to put myself or a part of my personal anatomy into the computer and PM it to you. Or, trying to find a way to suck you and your tongue into your computer and have you come out at my computer.

I am a computer tech, and I am working on this. I will let you know, if I find a way.
Oh, and when (not if) I find a way, I will pay for all expenses. It is only fair, don't you think?

P.S.
There will be some testing, so if your computer starts to make some funny noises, it could be me coming through. Don't be alarmed.

I am not a sicko, only kinky. But, sometimes people call those the same thing.

Hmmm...

Would the frequent power cuts be something you're doing??? Or does it only do something to the computer, not on a bigger scale?

How do you like my new AV?

-DP.

AV

Thought provoking.

I GOT A FEELING

when you're in my arms
darling, when you're in my arms...

Re: Hmmm...

damppanties said:
Would the frequent power cuts be something you're doing??? Or does it only do something to the computer, not on a bigger scale?

How do you like my new AV?

-DP.

Well, my power is limited to the computer. If you are talking about power outages in your home or neighborhood, nope, not me. If I did have that power, I do have some people I would love to turn off, but that is another thread.

About your AV, a lot of AVs are graphics and suggestive in nature. Yours seems to follow that path. I guess mine does, too. To me, yours could be a very nice picture of a waterfall, flowing through a nicely foliated hillside. Very relaxing.

OR

it could be the fun parts of a green woman. And, if it is the former, in my defense, I AM a man, and 100% MAN. We all tend to be visual, and when asked a visual question, you need to be prepared for this type of answer.
I am 100% man, and 100% kinky. So, that totals out to 200% kinky man. That is how I feel.

Sometimes I really wonder how I would do in an ink blot test.

DVS...

So, I guess the electricity company is to blame :(

Btw, I'm waiting for something to happen to the computer. lol

And about the av, its both!! Now don't ask me how. It just is, depending on whether a normal guy is viewing it or a 200% kinky guy is viewing it. But then I think a normal guy is a 200% kinky guy!?!? :D

Want me to administer the ink blot test? I know how. ;)

-DP.

Well, it said that I am a woman, but I wasn't really surprised. I have never tried to misrepresent my gender, nor have I ever lied about my age--I figure it's less of a hassle to tell the truth about the big stuff, there's less to have to keep straight.

Back